About to start my First LGD Run.

ChumSlickRick

I just got some LGD and i am about to start an 8 week cycle. This is my first time with SARMS i have always pinned GHRP/CJC. I have done a lot of reading up on in, but everything i found has different info. I have a few questions if anyone can help or point me in the direction of a thread that is trustworthy.

1. HCGenerate: do i get this going at the same time or is it a waist of $

2. Does LGD shut you down?

3. PCT or no PCT? If so what would be the best pct cycle.

Thanks.

I just got some LGD and i am about to start an 8 week cycle. This is my first time with SARMS i have always pinned GHRP/CJC. I have done a lot of reading up on in, but everything i found has different info. I have a few questions if anyone can help or point me in the direction of a thread that is trustworthy.

1. HCGenerate: do i get this going at the same time or is it a waist of $

Cannot help you on this one.

2. Does LGD shut you down?

Highly suppressive. You will undergo a complete HPTA shutdown as if you injected testosterone.

3. PCT or no PCT? If so what would be the best pct cycle.

Definitely need PCT, do a full PCT cycle. There is a great one listed here:

Blood work:-
When:-
1.A week before starting your cycle
2.5 weeks into your cycle
3.1 week after your pct

Note:-
Get your blood work done before you start. This is to monitor the recovery of your natural testosterone levels

Blood work includes:-
Free testosterone
Overall testosterone
Estrogen
E2
LH

THE PCT
Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

Now 3 weeks after your pct get your blood work done again to see how well your recovery is going by comparing you hormonal levels to the work you had done pre cycle
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Cannot help you on this one.

Highly suppressive. You will undergo a complete HPTA shutdown as if you injected testosterone.

Definitely need PCT, do a full PCT cycle. There is a great one listed here:

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Thanks for the info man.. Ordering my pct's before i start this.

You should also get blood work done before you start and every few weeks while on cycle. ****DO not post links outside nonsponsors/l does female hormone panel (it's only called female but guys can use it) . Super easy to do at local lab and 2day turn around on results. I would suggest you get real hcg injection 250mg twice a week not a BS over the counter product to maintain your normal test lvls and to keep from having your testicles shrink possibly permanently. I haven't seen any logs of ppl using LGD for more than 4wks and all of them said they had some amount of testicle shrinkage. It happened to me with osta which is less suppressive and it was only 6wks. I was not taking hcg because I believed all the hype I read about how it is not suppressive at all but I wont make that mistake again. Maybe Im more sensitive than you but why would you risk that when HCG is like $30 for 8wks worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
btw Ive been using cjc1295 for 4wks now and haven't really noticed a difference yet. What was your experience when you took it? I do 1mg twice a week right now. I don't use ghrp with it cause I cant do daily injections since Im not home every day because of my job.

Last edited:
And to be more specific on my osta experience. I did 12.5 ed for a wk then 25 ed for 4 weeks (total 5 weeks) before getting my blood work done and saw how low my test went. The reason I say 6 wks was that was when I stopped taking it. I actually did my blood work at 5wks and got the results mid week of week 6 and figured I would just finish the week out and start pct.

Why would you pin cjc without a ghrp either 2 or 6 you might aswell just pin bac water cjc will do nothing without a ghrp behind it do you relise how peptides work ?????

And also you dont need hcg with osta or lgd just a good pct the same as what you would use for a run on test ive done lgd for a 16 week run so if you have any questions feel free to ask away

Thanks for the info. I have always run cjc along with ghrp and have had good results. Descent fat loss and gains in strength and endurance. I have never heard of running cjc by itself. I started my lgd yesterday as i got a bottle of clomi and a bottle of tamox from a friend. I have never had bloodwork done other than my yearly physical which i had 3 weeks ago. Should i be monitoring this that closely? My first dose of lgd was 1mg. Didn't feel anything really noticeable but i did have a lot more energy than usual and i crushed leg day.

Last edited:
*******NO Sourcing Allowed****Would running clomid for a 4 week run of ldg at 10mg be enough? Sorry for the hijack man! :/

Last edited by a moderator:
btw the blood work you would do is to check your testosterone lvls as well as fsh and LH and estrogen. Those are not normally checked by your doctor yearly physical

If a site that sells stuff does not sponsor this board, you cannot link to it. No exceptions. Links to medical studies, reports, etc., are allowed and always welcome, but where to buy anything at all is simply forbidden.

If a site that sells stuff does not sponsor this board, you cannot link to it. No exceptions. Links to medical studies, reports, etc., are allowed and always welcome, but where to buy anything at all is simply forbidden.

I didn't post anything about any sources of products or non sponsored sites. I asked a question about HCG and it got blocked. Am i not allowed to ask if a product is something that i can procure or has to be prescribed? I don't need to know where to find it i just wanted to know more about it.

Last edited:
Back