about to start my journey!

hey just wondering if you guys can help me! i am 18 6"2 weigh 215. i dont have much bf, but i could lose about 5-10 pounds to be ripped to the max. when im about 20 im going to start my first cycle so i have 1 more year as a natural bodybuilder then i will be stepping in the rings with the big boys? i thought about doing a cycle of test e for 8 weeks.... what you think! ihave been lifting since i was a freshman in high school and these pictures are 6 months old so i say i currently weigh 223 and my arms are maybe 18" now. if not then there really close! i have all my bodyparts pretty much to there max so im thinking of a cycle around christmas time? what you think! please help me!

you'd need to lose about 15-20 pounds to be ripped with proper weight training and diet.

"i have all my bodyparts pretty much to there max so im thinking of a cycle around christmas time? what you think! please help me!"

Thats bullshit.

Eat, Eat, Train, Sleep, Eat, Sleep.

If you want some honest advice - you'll need to present your physique with more pictures. Legs - back - ect get us up to date pics without a shirt so we can tell.

There is no reason to for you to start for a long time----At least another 3 - 5 years.

I can understand your rush but 3 - 5 years in this game is not very long.

Button Buck said:
I'm gonna say nay on the 18" gunz
Agree, could be a real bad pic but i am thinking lucky to hit 15 inches. Dont sweet it bro, we were all there and your time is coming. Hang back and do it right, you will get much more out of it.

You seem to have a decent grasp on your training and a level of maturity beyond most kids your age. Use that maturity and wait at LEAST till your 20 to cycle. You already have high levels of testosterone pumping through your body, and you'll be able to make great gains over the next 2 years. Use this time to learn how to train even better, eat even better and learn everything you can about anabolics before using them.

There really is no rush to do them now. Almost anyone on this board who started around your age said they should have waited.

I say a few more years as well. I'm not saying that only because of your age, but because you can totally change your body composition drastically from where you are at now in a couple of years.

Inquirer said:
Agree, could be a real bad pic but i am thinking lucky to hit 15 inches. Dont sweet it bro, we were all there and your time is coming. Hang back and do it right, you will get much more out of it.

Yeah, man.. No way those are 18. Anyway listen to Inquirer.

Back