Aburaihan test???

Widely faked, yet prefered by most. If you can get legit Iranian from your source you need to stick with him cause he's golden, especially in todays market.

PARKER27 said:
Widely faked, yet prefered by most. If you can get legit Iranian from your source you need to stick with him cause he's golden, especially in todays market.

+1, couldn't have set it better.

Iranian is good, but not high on the gains list. I would def not go with ICN. I would go with Schering's Ethanate, Primoteston, or a good Organon Sutanon.

^Well, ive used it and i know what i get is real. It is not the best hg ethanate out there, even tho i admit it is good, ive had better gains with Schering's the one with the blue dot and the green ring, and the Karachi. Iranian, gives more of a lean gain, almost like prop. Not saying it isn't good, but not the best for gaining. Last ICN Galenkia i got must have been weak, and it is hit and miss alot with them. Of course test is test, but i have noticed dif in them. If he is looking for a lean gain ethanate with little water Iranian is it. Diet of course is the major factor everyone knows.

Last edited:
mick-g said:
^Well, ive used it and i know what i get is real. It is not the best hg ethanate out there, even tho i admit it is good, ive had better gains with Schering's the one with the blue dot and the green ring, and the Karachi. Iranian, gives more of a lean gain, almost like prop. Not saying it isn't good, but not the best for gaining. Last ICN Galenkia i got must have been weak, and it is hit and miss alot with them. Of course test is test, but i have noticed dif in them. If he is looking for a lean gain ethanate with little water Iranian is it. Diet of course is the major factor everyone knows.
This simply comes down to the reaction it has in ones body.... some do better w/ Iranian rather than Galenika's. It's personal preference in my eyes. Consider this, think about how some brands will break one out, however, they switch and no acne presents itself. I think it's the same concept; different overall reactions in overall different bodies.

PARKER27 said:
This simply comes down to the reaction it has in ones body.... some do better w/ Iranian rather than Galenika's.
not really. testosterone enanthate has the exact same structure no matter what the brand. if both brands are real and both have the same dose there will be no difference.

PARKER27 said:
This simply comes down to the reaction it has in ones body.... some do better w/ Iranian rather than Galenika's. It's personal preference in my eyes. Consider this, think about how some brands will break one out, however, they switch and no acne presents itself. I think it's the same concept; different overall reactions in overall different bodies.

I just pm'd you... hit me back

Aburaihan was my first ever test enan way back, so it has a special place in my heart :p
I ran it once and loved it on all counts, much better than my Organon (Irish) Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) sustanon.

I had some iranian last year. It was fake. Too bad too cause thats the closest i ever got to pharm grade gear.

THE BOUNCER said:
not really. testosterone enanthate has the exact same structure no matter what the brand. if both brands are real and both have the same dose there will be no difference.
Schering and Aburaihin use different formulation methods..... they don't do absolutely everything the same. Yes, dosed the same, but steps, process, etc, aren't the axact same protocol.

By the way, i'm not starting an arguement.

PARKER27 said:
Schering and Aburaihin use different formulation methods..... they don't do absolutely everything the same. Yes, dosed the same, but steps, process, etc, aren't the axact same protocol.

By the way, i'm not starting an arguement.
do you know that as fact? that they use different formulation methods? not arguing either. that would be something i am interested in. let me know.

THE BOUNCER said:
do you know that as fact? that they use different formulation methods? not arguing either. that would be something i am interested in. let me know.
I do know it as a fact, I have it some where in my desk top at my office.... I can pm you with the data if you'd like.

as formulation goes i tried all the above and last tried test e from AD stealth this stuff was real heavy in viscosity, the iran test was thin in comparison , i had to warm up the stealth to push it through 22g

Check dees out......they work just fine.

Last edited:
Back