Academy and keeping gains.

You guys rule!!!!!!!......I am considering law enforcement as a career....I have always wondered about the juicing and then the lie detector test about past drug use. I have never delt and I WILL NEVER deal...but you can't help but wonder about the test..... later guys

I wish you the best of luck getting into the CHP crazymike. A great job with great benefits. Who can argue with retiring after 20years with 90% pay. But I'm sure you know that just because you pass the test in May does not guarantee you will start the academy anytime soon. My bro-in-law and another friend have both passed all of the tests, done the background checks, physicals, psychological and every other test and passed with flying colors. Yet they are both still waiting (months) to see if they will get in.

other friend...hmm...i wonder who that could be???

mike,
good luck man, i am in the hiring pool currently with the chp at twenty years old. Have passed all tests and am waiting to be contacted by my background investigator.

Prepare well for the panel interview, and any q's feel free to ask.
B

I want to thank everyone for your responses. I hope that I get in, but like said before it is not garaunteed. I just wanted to be prepared ahead of time.

B-Legit, I will def. be PM you to discuss the panel interviews and other tests.

Thanks again.

Back