Acceptable estradiol levels on trt

Sportsfan8724

What would be considered ideal estradiol levels with trt? With a normal trt dose getting levels in the 700-1200 range of testosterone be fair to say that anywhere from 30-50 would be acceptable for estradiol levels? Seems to be a lot of variation from Dr to Dr to what is an ideal estradiol level. I read an article from a fertility urologist yesterday that said he doesn't think it's even necessary to treat estradiol until levels exceed 60 when on trt. Seems very high to me...

I have to agree with Thezilla on what his Doc says for Estradiol between 20 to 40.
I personally like it around 30 to mid 30's, any lower and my Joints start to hurt.
But it can really vary person to person, it's not "One Size Fits All".
That's why you should keep a Daily Journal on how you are feeling, along with doing Bloodwork.

Can't imagine any Doctor saying it doesn't need to be treated until it reaches 60 or higher.
At that point, most guys are going to be holding Water and having BP Spikes........................... JP

For a beginner stay around 40. Once you know how to manage your dose and hct then play around with things.

Back