accidentally took 150mg of test prop

wynchester76

1st please spare me the lecture :worried:. I messed up! I accidentally (too long of a story to go in depth) took about 150mg of test propionate @ one time; whereas I normally take 25mg 2x a week--I am freaking out here! My hubby says no worries as only in system 2-3 days & basically just wasted some product--obviously I am not taking any more for the rest of the week. I am just wanting some assurance I guess that my major one time screw up will not cause any harmful/masculine effects. Thanks for any info!!!

why are you not going to take anymore for the rest of the week?

I think the masculine women you see in shows have been on huge test doses for years to look that way

I wouldnt sweat it.

How do you like the test by the way? Im curious to get more input from females who've used it.

I wouldnt sweat it.

How do you like the test by the way? Im curious to get more input from females who've used it.

well to early to say i think; it is only my 3rd week. I am taking the test prop along with deca. One thing i can tell u is it does increase ur sex drive. I noticed that the 1st week!

ya, how do you like it?

not sure yet; this is my 1st time messing with this stuff. Well a while back i did try some clen but wth??? that stuff made me gain weight & i know everyone swears its a great cutting agent but it didn't do crap for me. Then again though my body is so weird. It seems like a lotta stuff has adverse reactions on me i.e daytime medicince makes me drowsy & PM medicine doesn't phase me. I know sounds crazy but the honest truth....

Yeah, that is kinda early. I didnt know where you were at with your cycle. Thats a pretty hardcore stack for a female, do you compete?

i had no idea it was hardcore--i don't compete; i am just tying to get cut; muscle & look good. I only take a very small amount; like 25mg of test prop 2x week & i think 25mg of deca 1x week my husband gets it all ready for me so i tend to forget the amounts--I just give myself the shot--hence my 150mg screw up--i tried fixing it myself. well ya'lls input would certainly be greatful on any suggestions or ur thoughts. Like I said I am pretty normal; 5'6 135-140lbs. I wouldn't say i am in shape or fit that is what i mean by normal lol as in appearance no muscel of cut definition or anything. I have started weight traning & doing 15-20min cardio vs i used to just do about 30min cardio & nothing else and like i said only about 3 weeks into this. diet tips greatly appreciated too as i prefer to be around 130-135lbs.

Yeah, its definetly hardcore. Im not completely up to speed on womens doses on either of those drugs but both have the definite potential for pretty harsh androgenic sides, even at smaller doses. To be honest, thats a stack a female bodybuilder would do when she wanted to put on some serious mass and is willing to take the risk to get the reward. Its really not for a beginner whos just trying to shape up. Just my opinion. Be careful.

thx for ur input; nice to have suggestion or input from someome other than my husband. what might your suggestion be instead? I really don't know what i want; i just want that "damn she must work out look" lol. I would love some awesome looking arms--not quite as big as hoopz off of flav of love or I love money (not sure if u know who i am talking about)--but would like to look something like her--which i look no where near right now i am just your average 32 year old thin chick who could use some major toning especially in my thighs. I have no muscle whatsoever due to several past years of weight fluctuations by gaining & then losing by simply not eating. I have totally shot my metabolism out of wack and so regret my eating habits 5 or more years ago cause paying for it now!

Those drugs you mentiond are harsh. To harsh for a "Normal chick". You should have some time in the gym under your belt before you go to the darkside. Anavar (var) can do wonders for women, but prop and deca can ruin your femininity if you are not very careful. If you start growing facial hair its hard to stop, if your voice changes it can be permanent. Goodluck

Back