Accutane + cycle ?

Anton102

Hey I was just wondering if anyone here has token accutane and a cycle at the same time I went to the doctors today to so a follow up on my accutane and my doctor ask of I was taking any anabolic steroids I said no . And she said good because it could cause cancer to the liver and Brian. I don't know if this is true I think it's just a way to scare me out of doing steroid but she a doc after all and just want some ppl option or experience would be great.

Why did she mention aas? Are you on a cycle right now?
Maybe if you have an existing condition and you abuse some orals you will accelerate it?

Not sure who Brian is but if your AAS use can cause him cancer you better let him know!

Well, accutane is definitely really harsh on the liver and enzymes need to be tested every 6 weeks if my memory serves me correctly. AAS does not cause brain cancer. Fucking people like Lyle Azado gave steroids/HGH such a bad wrap. I had a doctor mention that to me before too. Yeah, Lyle got brain cancer by using cadaver GH. Damn, some docs piss me off. Lol.

Ok ill give a serious response now, I took acutane in high school and its rough shit like rip mentioned above. I had to get bloodwork done every month and the sides were harsh. I wouldn't take it again or at least the dose I was taking at the time but I was a lil 100lb bitch in high school so maybe if I had more meat on me it wouldn't have been so bad.

People just want to blame juice cause its easy to point the finger at them. There have been no studies of long term affects of juicing. "Show me the bodies!"

My mother's doctor described protein powder as if its a toxic steroid. My family members think I got huge from drinking anabolic androgenic protein shakes.
Doctors Now days, I don't even.....

On a side note, I think a buddy of mine has run around 20mg per day which is a lower dose if I am correct and didn't have many sides. I will check with him and see. Don't quote me on that but I will have to check. That shit is harsh but nothing I have seen clears up acne as good as that shit.

I too have had several doctors now try to tell me what their opinions are about taking any AAS. One doctor told me I couldn't have kids if I take them, another doctor told me one thing, another doctor told me something else; when I refute them to say that there are NO studies to prove any of the claims that testosterone causes any major health problems, and that some studies have shown them to improve life, they then say, "Well, at least you'd save money if u don't take them." Here is good vid to watch The Truth About Steroids Part 1 - YouTube and The Truth About Steroids Part 2 - YouTube .

The reason that a lot of Derm want to know, or won't treat someone taking AAS and give them Accutane at the same time is because it can extend, or even, nullify the accutane therapy. Testosterone causes the oil producing glands in the skin to become hyperactive. This causes acne breakouts. Accutane causes the oil glands to dry up, which, in turn, helps to keep acne from forming and dries up the current pimples/cysts. But if someone is taking testosterone, it will work against the very way that accutane is to dry the oil glands up. Since accutane is so toxic to the liver, and, or, other organs, the therapy should be as quick as possible to get the patient off of it. However, if someone is taking AAS, it will prolong the accutane treatment, and in a sense the Derm may find themselves constantly running and chasing after the acne with no final success. And your Derm will eventually be able to tell if someone is on AAS, and having problems with acne, because they will having continued breakouts when accutane should have solved the problems.

one thing about accutane is its hard on your joints and you dont want to be cycling while your all dried up and shit

I've been on 20mg accutane for 11 months and I've cycled for the last 6. Love it. Sides are way too exaggerated. Micro dosing is where the magic is at.

I've been on accutane for 2 months now and I'm getting and she upping the dose to 40 mg a day I don't really feel any side effects beside dry lips. I'm currently taking test and tren 1 ml each every second day

My mother's doctor described protein powder as if its a toxic steroid. My family members think I got huge from drinking anabolic androgenic protein shakes.

if only it were that easy! lmfao thats funny though.

if only it were that easy! lmfao thats funny though.

I currently have a bad case of acne all over back, shoulders, n chest. My derm wanted to put me on accutane, but when i told her i would be starting my T again, they got mad n refused to prescribe accutane. I now use a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash, thats over the counter, then after the shower, i apply a prescription clindamycin 1% n benzoyl peroxide 5% cream in the AM, and then a Tazorac .1% in the evening. Been doing for about three weeks

Back