Ace-031

JuicyJuggalo

Has anyone used or know where ACE-031 can be gotten?? I'd like to hear from anyone's experience with this peptide! The scientists say this peptide is the ultimate peptide for lean muscle and strength gains. When used in conjunction with a GHRP and CJC or GHRH it's suspected to blow away most AAS cycles in terms of quick, permanent gains. I aint resting til I get my hands on this shit!!

Ok well ExtremePeptide is looking into manufacturing ACE-031(a peptide variation of ACVR2B) which affects the myostatin proteins absorption by blocking the receptor. That means it's similar to the genetic mutation that the Belgium Blue Bulls have which is that all their muscle receptors are green lights on for muscle growth and red lights for the system which causes muscular degradation!!

Keep eyes peeled for these peptide variations guys!!! I think the dosage will be very spread out (like 1or2 1mg doses/wk) and if it's designed and dosed to do so, It COULD make one put on 15-60% more muscle mass in 2-6weeks!!. In conjunction with AAS/HGH/Other peptides, I feel the sky is the limit. NO CEILINGS! lol

CanadaPeptides lists Follistatin AND ACVR2B(ACE-031) but shows out of stock. ExtremePeptide ALSO lists Follistatin and (HMP)Human Myostatin Propeptide to be up coming in stock but shows to now be currently not in stock..

I'm thinking either the govt is sticking their nose in this or everyone's afraid of what it really means to potentially put all the other means for muscle building out of business (AAS, HGH, Research chems would ALL be obsolete or reserved necessary only for elite BB's & athletes in conjunction with Myostatin related gene doping)

ExtremePeptide never has it in stock. Only US peptide has it (out of stock at momet) and I've not heard good things about them.

Back