Adipotide The New Peptide Fat Burner

when are you going to start your test run ?

Labpe just put this in stock. Purchased 3 vials. No where near the therapeutic dose but hopefully somewhat decent. Will be dividing the15mg into a 15day cycle and will go from there. Hopefully with that low dose there will be still some noticeable fat loss

hay whats going to be your stats ? what are you going to mix with ? {reconst} are you going to run anthing eless with it ?

Does anybody know what happened to dbrown? He was the only person I found which used Adipotide with the recommended dosage and his threads were deleted. Is he dead? :eek:
There is a supplier which soon offers 10mg vials of FTPP and I'm very interested in this peptide.

Last edited:
Hey guys. I just found this thread
To all the people who tried Adipotide: were the injections really that painfull?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about an update from anyone who posted in this forum or otherwise has experience with Adipotide.

Sources are readily available now and is there a recommended one? And no, I don't care about price, anyone whining about $1,600 or even triple that has no idea what pain and gain feel like.

Has anyone actually used this peptide? Results or no?

Has there been a general understanding as to recon?

Are injections extremely painful to the receiver?

Has no one really dropped the bomb on this and tested it out? That price is minimal when compared to the supplements and BS we have all spent our hard earned cash on. If this works it is a one time thing, destroying fat tissue means minimal worry on a good diet about gaining it back as normal fat "loss" actually shrinks the vessels and does not cause apoptosis.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

I want to know more about this as well. Hopefully someone can chime in. I couldn't find anything on the clinical trials for humans either.

Back