Adipotide The New Peptide Fat Burner

many thanks for actually keeping us logged on your test results, you may well be the first human to test this peptide at the recommended 280ug/kg (besides the trial in Houston). you probably have saved alot of people from kidney issues.

as you said right from the start stress on the kidneys was always expected, so in that regard you could say the peptide had an "affect" on your body. i have my doubts that the peptide doesnt work on humans because if the monkeys lost 30% of thier bodyfat in a 30 day run, then your 10 day run should have at least yeilded a couple percent at the least surely? and you would have noticed a couple percent in the mirror.

Last edited:
hi dan how long were you running it at 280mcg/kg before you stopped and what were the doses you were running before that?

thats been copied and pasted off phoenix peptide ( first thing that comes up in google if you type CKGGRAKDC-GG-D(KLAKLAK)2 )

As I understand this is FTPP , I just do not understand why the price differ so much. ERGOPEP is selling 5mg for $24. Should I trust buy from there? Did someone buy anything from them before?

Last edited:
As I understand this is FTPP , I just do not understand why the price differ so much. ERGOPEP is selling 5mg for $24. Should I trust buy from there? Did someone buy anything from them before?

lol this is already discussed in another log however at that price its going to cost $4800 a gram (your going to need at least a gram) and us steroidologists have already found a place that sells it at $1600.
At the moment there has been no evidence to prove that it infact works in human subjects seeming that because of the price,people are only using 1/100th of the reccomended effective dose

lol this is already discussed in another log however at that price its going to cost $4800 a gram (your going to need at least a gram) and us steroidologists have already found a place that sells it at $1600.
At the moment there has been no evidence to prove that it infact works in human subjects seeming that because of the price,people are only using 1/100th of the reccomended effective dose

I really need something to help with the weight loss. I have excess of estrogen and I need help with my midsection, does someone have any advice?

if your looking into a peptide that cost around $2000 then I assume that's your budget/how much your willing to pay for weight loss. in that case why not opt for lipo. and just FYI the peptide has been independently tested and unfortunately there was an onset of kidney stress, and to add salt to the wound there was no noted fat loss either. sorry, but this peptide is a dead end

well if you'd rather go for supplements and your that desparate, then DNP is a potentially fatal supplement. but if taken carefully (not EVER going over the recommended dose) you'll lose on average 2-3pounds of fat a week. just from your metabolism being raised by 50% which is huge when you think about it. so your metabolism is probably around 2000 cal/day. on DNP that would rise to 3000cal/day causing you to lose 2 pounds a week if you ate 2000 cal/day on DNP. but like i said if you try and tweak dosages and/or push it too far you'll probably end up dead.

Dosing for the first subject on the clinical trial began very recently.

What happened to dbrown's posts on the previous page? It appears he stopped due to kidney issues cropping up. What other relevant details were there that one could give? Did he achieve any noticeable fat-loss results?

Actually Adipotide works in a different way than you guys are understanding...

ET:

The kidney heals on its own, thus the damage is mild and reversible.

The reason that kidneys are the most sensitive organ is not because they are fatty (are they fatty?) but because everything in the blood is filtered through the kidneys before exiting the body, so this peptide must come in close contact with kidney cells. The peptide has a death signal that causes cells to commit suicide (called apoptosis) so you would expect some kidney damage. Fortunately it is mild and reversible.

They did mention on page 5 of the Science paper that they gave some crab monkeys (cynomologous macaques) a single dose of 100 mg per kg that was 133 times the daily therapuetic dose. None of them died. This means that even with a huge overdose of adipotide, the kidneys do not fail. Dan

OK essentially Adipotide works by targeting SPECIFICALLY the blood vessels/cells that Feed the specific white fat cells. They made what is called a "synthetic structure" this structure can be tailored to different peptide markers, the ones involved target the blood vessels, these blood vessels slowly die and are metabolized by the body. The fat also gets used up because it is no longer being fed by the blood vessels.. Thus the person looses weight as a result of little or no fat remaining. (At least the white fat cells.) Brown fat cells are unaffected, which are used for organs like your heart, kidneys, brain, etc... Brown fat generally does not get bulky like white fat does, as white fat is a primary energy storage mechanism.

Ultimately if this drug does actually get released it will be heavily controlled, and available only for those who have cancer, or who are morbidly obese. Still you would think insurance companies would want to prevent their customers from getting fat so they end up paying less money to hospitals, etc... increasing insurance company profit margins.'

I spoke with the people at MDanderson trying to get into one of their studies, but I was refused because they are only performing initial testing on patients who have cancer that would benefit from the lower fat levels. Their next research study is being done by a company out of California Arrowhead Research Corp and as soon as the initial study is out of the way fat loss and diabetes related studies will start. BTW the people at MDanderson are calling their drug by the nickname "Fat blaster" LOL. I thought it was kind of funny... :)

Ultimately if this drug does actually get released it will be heavily controlled, and available only for those who have cancer, or who are morbidly obese.

Just like testosterone is heavily controlled and only given to cancer and HIV patients right?

Labpe just put this in stock. Purchased 3 vials. No where near the therapeutic dose but hopefully somewhat decent. Will be dividing the15mg into a 15day cycle and will go from there. Hopefully with that low dose there will be still some noticeable fat loss

Back