Admin or Supermod plz check cycle. starting in 1 month

Two poor thought trains.

#1 you can't take some seriously that has 10 seconds to write a sentence.
#2 anamorph pertains to fungi unless you mean anamorphosis, which is when an arthropod gains extra body segments - generally only seen in lichens. Nothing to do with human gestation.

At least you set aside your initial notion of someone with 15+ years helping you, guess you can learn so good luck and welcome to ology!

** edit: as for helping you, I'd have simply sent you the same link people before me did. I wouldn't want to spoon feed someone who is old enough to do a simple search and find the answers for him or herself.

Fungi.. as in bacteria
We are complex advanced bacteria feeding on and destroying earth.. so yes
lol
enough jokes though
I have done research but you will find dif info everywhere, especially on this forum compared to other steroid forums. I legit read about 5 articles on HCG less than a month ago and this forum speaks COMPLETELY dif about it, so trying to decipher some of this shit and get facts can be a mother fucker, and i assume thats what a forum is for is to discuss subjects that may not be completely clear through research by applying peoples personal experience to research and making informed decisions, or maybe everyone is just here to talk shit hell what do i know I'm just a young fuck new to the world of OLOGY

hCG is suppressive to the HPTA. Thus it should not be used during PCT. It should be used during the cycle, as mentioned, to make recovery easier by minimizing testicular atrophy.

You talked about using Nolva if signs of high E2 developed during your cycle. That is old school. It is far better to use an Aromatase Inhibitor. Make sure you know the difference between an AI and a SERM.

Awesome! thanks for response, I have arima too so after reading up i believe i will use that during cycle and save the nolva for the pct along w/ climid
Can you give suggestions on doses for the arima & hcg? are there any adverse effects to the AAS by using these on cycle?
appreciate it !

Fungi.. as in bacteria
We are complex advanced bacteria feeding on and destroying earth.. so yes
lol
enough jokes though
I have done research but you will find dif info everywhere, especially on this forum compared to other steroid forums. I legit read about 5 articles on HCG less than a month ago and this forum speaks COMPLETELY dif about it, so trying to decipher some of this shit and get facts can be a mother fucker, and i assume thats what a forum is for is to discuss subjects that may not be completely clear through research by applying peoples personal experience to research and making informed decisions, or maybe everyone is just here to talk shit hell what do i know I'm just a young fuck new to the world of OLOGY

Ology is actually contrary as well. If you read the steroid profiles on the website front page it states on many compound sublinks to use HCG in PCT.....have brought up this misinfo several times but nothing gets changed and I honestly have no idea who has front page access other than stonecold

Ology is actually contrary as well. If you read the steroid profiles on the website front page it states on many compound sublinks to use HCG in PCT.....have brought up this misinfo several times but nothing gets changed and I honestly have no idea who has front page access other than stonecold

yea i feel that, thats where the confusion comes from. From what i understand now i need to use the hcg during cycle I'm just wondering if its the same doses as suggested with pct or if that changes

500iU per week split into 250iU doses twice weekly.

don't go too high or you de-sensitise the testes

500iU per week split into 250iU doses twice weekly.

don't go too high or you de-sensitise the testes

Just got ahold of some aromasin so I'm gonna run it throughout the cycle, would i be able to run the hcg even lower in that case or stick to the 500/ week?

Back