Admin or Supermod plz check cycle. starting in 1 month

Anamorph

Current stats :
24yrs old
5' 8"
185lbs
12%bf

To give a small background I have been in the gym since i was young my father was a personal trainer. I was out of the gym for a little over 6 months due to a torn mcl, meniscus and rotator cuff. I have been back at it full-time for a little over 9 months now, but besides the injury time off have been pretty consistent over the past 6 years.

Also, as a young dumb high school kid who thought trainwiser.com had taught me everything i knew about steroids i did a cycle of Test Prop for 12 weeks and stacked some winny at the end of it, I had some pretty great gains (174lbs 13%bf to 196lbs 9%bf) but i believe i kind messed up my natural test a good bit from that and it took awhile to get back to normal. That was a little over 5 years ago.

So up to the present, I have had my gear for a few months now on hand just been trying to squeeze out my last few goals before i get started, stack up on all my sups and tanning sessions, schedule blood work & all that jazz.

Compounds include :
Equipoise. Test E. Dbol. Nolva. Arimadex. Clomid. HCG.

I have it set up as

weeks 1-4 - Dbol 50mg/ day split morn & evening
weeks1-14 EQ 400mg/ week split tue/thur
weeks 1-14 Test E 500mg/ week split tue/thur
Nolva & arima on hand for possible sides
Then basic pct schedule of clomid and hcg once the half life is done from the gear

I was suggested last week to run my test and eq as
week1 - 100mg
week2- 200mg
week3- 300mg
week 4+- start full dosage

anyone experienced this build up technique?
If i was to go this route i believe i would run 16 weeks on both inj compounds

I am really looking forward to the "joint lubricating" effect i hear a lot about with EQ. I do want to make the most lean gains possible but after my experience years ago, safety is my first concern. I have heard of people running lower doses of test and having results but the general consensus seems to be no less than 500. I want enough test to balance out the EQ but I'm not necessarily hung up on short term gains, this to me is the beginning of a cycle journey that will last for years to come. Im not looking to just get "jacked" I'm essentially partaking in overall human optimization.
Thanks for taking the time to deal with somewhat of a newb i have done a good bit of research to try not to ask monotonous questions.

No offense to anyone else here but i would appreciate if only admin or someone with 15+ yrs in experience would reply, too many people have opinions and i'm looking to ensure my overall health during this cycle. thanks!

OP -- would you plan on banging a bunch of prostitutes over 12 weeks time and just have a box of condoms ON HAND just in case you get bad sides,, ie, an STD, and then use the condoms afterwards. ?? Or would you use the condoms from the start so you don't get an std in the first place.

Take your AI from day one,, be pro active,, don't wait til the shit hits the fan and just have an AI on hand.. An AI is our number one tool for controlling E2 the duration of a cycle

Sorry, I only have around 6 years first-hand experience and am neither a supermod or admin.

You really want to read that link posted above btw. ;)

Oh, welcome to ology. :)

Sorry, I only have around 6 years first-hand experience and am neither a supermod or admin.

You really want to read that link posted above btw. ;)

Oh, welcome to ology. :)

Oh yes never listen to the sponge guy he doesn't have enough seniority :)

Actually that link should be disregarded. I wrote it; but I do not meet the OP's qualification requirements. And many of the link's authors will not meet the OP's stringent qualification requirements.

OP: I recommend that you retain Teutonic to give you advice. He meets your requirements.

not sure I can take a guy seriously when he has a name that is derived from a series of books depicting teenagers morphing into animals...that came out during his child hood.

not sure I can take a guy seriously when he has a name that is derived from a series of books depicting teenagers morphing into animals...that came out during his child hood.

But a robot turning into a car or plane is totally cool! And don't forget a square sponge living on the bottom of the sea. :)

So you're planning on running Nolvadex through your cycle - and HCG through your PCT?
Am I reading this right?

I'd most definitely recommend you read through the stickies a few times and then reconsider your cycle buddy.
Welcome to 'Ology!

First rule of 'Ology club - there is no 'Ology club.
Second rule of 'Ology club - don't piss off your neighbours!

Last edited:

I'm not sure I can take a guy seriously that has time in his day to critique my username rather than give any quality advice on the topic, but thanks for your input bud. To break down the thought process since you are so curious, people morphing into animals is sort of what fitness, especially in the world of gear, is all about, hence Universal's effective long term marketing techniques, so human morphing into animal should be fairly simple for you to comprehend. On the other hand you may not be aware of the actual definition of anamorph which is an asexual reproductive state, meaning even though I never met your mother, you are still my son.

My bad, let me clarify. I have nova, climid and HCG for my PCT. I purchased extra nolva to have on hand during the cycle, If my skin becomes too oily, have the first signs of a breakout, or any signs of estrogen i will have the nolva to counteract. I know at least a dozen people personally who have been cycling for years and always do this as a precaution. I came here bc I feel there is a vast array of knowledge and or opinions that i won't be able to collect from the dozen people I know personally that cycle regularly.

So you're planning on running Nolvadex through your cycle - and HCG through your PCT?
Am I reading this right?

I'd most definitely recommend you read through the stickies a few times and then reconsider your cycle buddy.
Welcome to 'Ology!

First rule of 'Ology club - there is no 'Ology club.
Second rule of 'Ology club - don't piss off your neighbours!

My bad, let me clarify. I have nolva, climid and HCG for my PCT. I purchased extra nolva to have on hand during the cycle, If my skin becomes too oily, have the first signs of a breakout, or any signs of estrogen i will have the nolva to counteract. I know at least a dozen people personally who have been cycling for years and always do this as a precaution. I came here bc I feel there is a vast array of knowledge and or opinions that i won't be able to collect from the dozen people I know personally that cycle regularly.

OP -- would you plan on banging a bunch of prostitutes over 12 weeks time and just have a box of condoms ON HAND just in case you get bad sides,, ie, an STD, and then use the condoms afterwards. ?? Or would you use the condoms from the start so you don't get an std in the first place.

Take your AI from day one,, be pro active,, don't wait til the shit hits the fan and just have an AI on hand.. An AI is our number one tool for controlling E2 the duration of a cycle

I see where you're coming from, sort of, an STD is usually incurable or irreversible though but Ive just never heard of anyone running nolva or arima during an entire cycle, is that common?

My bad, let me clarify. I have nolva, climid and HCG for my PCT. I purchased extra nolva to have on hand during the cycle, If my skin becomes too oily, have the first signs of a breakout, or any signs of estrogen i will have the nolva to counteract. I know at least a dozen people personally who have been cycling for years and always do this as a precaution. I came here bc I feel there is a vast array of knowledge and or opinions that i won't be able to collect from the dozen people I know personally that cycle regularly.

UPDATE: just read a sticky here on HCG and this is the first time I've ever heard of it being used on cycle rather than pct. Can someone clarify for me with the above cycle when i should be using the HCG if i am using clomid and nolva for pct
Thanks, i feel like everything i have read before coming here was sort of contradictory toward that

Go to post #2 and read the link. There is all tge info you need. There are 2 links to how to prepare a proper first cycle.

The purpose of HCG from day 1 of cycle is to promote a quicker and easier recovery. Although it's not a must to use like that it's highly recomended. Why not give yourself a better chance of recovery?

Also in that link is the explanation of why you should use both clomid and nolva in PCT they work in synergy and make recovery easier. Again you dont have to use both but why not make your recovery easier

You need to do some research. This forum is loaded with threads you can learn from.

No spoon feeding here learn all you can so you know what your doing and not just following others.

Educate before you medicate

hCG is suppressive to the HPTA. Thus it should not be used during PCT. It should be used during the cycle, as mentioned, to make recovery easier by minimizing testicular atrophy.

You talked about using Nolva if signs of high E2 developed during your cycle. That is old school. It is far better to use an Aromatase Inhibitor. Make sure you know the difference between an AI and a SERM.

I'm not sure I can take a guy seriously that has time in his day to critique my username rather than give any quality advice on the topic, but thanks for your input bud. To break down the thought process since you are so curious, people morphing into animals is sort of what fitness, especially in the world of gear, is all about, hence Universal's effective long term marketing techniques, so human morphing into animal should be fairly simple for you to comprehend. On the other hand you may not be aware of the actual definition of anamorph which is an asexual reproductive state, meaning even though I never met your mother, you are still my son.

Two poor thought trains.

#1 you can't take some seriously that has 10 seconds to write a sentence.
#2 anamorph pertains to fungi unless you mean anamorphosis, which is when an arthropod gains extra body segments - generally only seen in lichens. Nothing to do with human gestation.

At least you set aside your initial notion of someone with 15+ years helping you, guess you can learn so good luck and welcome to ology!

** edit: as for helping you, I'd have simply sent you the same link people before me did. I wouldn't want to spoon feed someone who is old enough to do a simple search and find the answers for him or herself.

Back