ADROPEN and EQUIPOSE

SWOLEN103

hey guys tell me what you thing about this cycle im 24 years old 175lbs been training off and on for about 3 years its my third cycle:

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

all input would be appreciated

i was thinking maybe it would be better to run hcg throughout my cycle and go for nolvadex after my cycle and i know i put this thread in the wrong spot

Cycle looks decent. How tall are you? How many calories are you taking in per day? I ask due to your weight being 175 lbs.

If you've been training off and on for three years and only weigh 175 at 6'1", I wouldn't touch any gear for a while bro. If you have two cycles under you belt and are only 175, I would spend some quality time on diet and training before doing another cycle.

Go bro

JT190 said:
If you've been training off and on for three years and only weigh 175 at 6'1", I wouldn't touch any gear for a while bro. If you have two cycles under you belt and are only 175, I would spend some quality time on diet and training before doing another cycle.

I'm sure if someone gave you this same advice, under these same circumstances, you would take your own advice. :bsflag:
I'm so sick of people trying to be hard asses and telling people "Don't use gear
just eat!"

This guy is gonna use gear. He needs his cycle critiqued.

Good solid cycle bro. You won't need HCG. EQ will stimulate your appetite. Eat as much protein as you can. Mostly fish, skinless chicken, fresh veggies, and quality grains.
If your worried about mass then drink a gallon of whole milk every two days at the least. Take a multi vitamin, a B complex vitamin, and plenty of protein shakes.
There are gonna be plenty of people who are going to say this diet is crap, blah, blah blah. But this is the basis of a good diet. You can build it or add to it, but at your level, don't take anything away from it.

Oh yeah, train like a made dog 4 days a week.

height and weight dont matter as much as look and b/f. im 5'11-6' and only 180lb. But my waist is about 30" and I have 16" arms. He seems to know enough and hes going to do it anyway. dont break balls..

mustanged77 said:
I'm sure if someone gave you this same advice, under these same circumstances, you would take your own advice. :bsflag:
I'm so sick of people trying to be hard asses and telling people "Don't use gear
just eat!"

Good solid cycle bro. You won't need HCG. EQ will stimulate your appetite. Eat as much protein as you can. Mostly fish, skinless chicken, fresh veggies, and quality grains.
If your worried about mass then drink a gallon of whole milk every two days at the least. Take a multi vitamin, a B complex vitamin, and plenty of protein shakes.
There are gonna be plenty of people who are going to say this diet is crap, blah, blah blah. But this is the basis of a good diet. You can build it or add to it, but at your level, don't take anything away from it.

Oh yeah, train like a made dog 4 days a week.

LOL at you. I screwed up and did a cycle at 19 years old when I was 180lbs at 5'10", and ended up losing most of my gains b/c I lacked a solid foundation.

I got on the boards and realised I needed to train naturally a while to build a solid base. I trained without gear and worked my way up to about 195 over the course of 2-3 years and now i'm sitting at 220lbs ~12%. Don't tell me I didn't follow the advise given to me by individuals with more experience because I DID.

I'm interested in what some of the vets here have to say. Should someone at 6'1", 175lbs with 2 cycles under their belt continue to use gear???

JT190 said:
LOL at you. I screwed up and did a cycle at 19 years old when I was 180lbs at 5'10", and ended up losing most of my gains b/c I lacked a solid foundation.

I got on the boards and realised I needed to train naturally a while to build a solid base. I trained without gear and worked my way up to about 195 over the course of 2-3 years and now i'm sitting at 220lbs ~12%. Don't tell me I didn't follow the advise given to me by individuals with more experience because I DID.

I'm interested in what some of the vets here have to say. Should someone at 6'1", 175lbs with 2 cycles under their belt continue to use gear???

OK good for you. But thats not what he asked. He asked if his cycle looked good or not. I bet he has people all the time telling him to eat. Probably eats as much as he can. Now he has some know it all telling him to eat. I'm sure this is news to him. Good thing you told him.
Sometimes a good solid cycle can help motivate and stimulate a person to do all the right things.

I don't think your advice is bad. Its just not appropriate for his question.

his cycle is no good, its almost a gram a week and hes not even 200lbs yet...

if you MUST do it and i think its a bad idea, then drop the eq out and just run the test at 500/week.

but really man, eat 4000 kcal a day and 400g of protein. do a googlefor "madcow 5x5" or "russian bear training" and train with either of those methods.

if you dont g row on 4000/day go to 5000/day. i have trained 145 lb guys that i had to feed over 6000/day to get to grow so you have to eat more either way.

many just dont get enough kcals, juice or no juice. my buddy eats marie calenders frozen dinners and A&W all day with muscle milk just to put on lbs, hes 6 4 though so needs about 5000 to grow.

just an example of what you might have to do. i prefer to bulk on whole eggs and peanut butter but fast food gets the job done too.

mustanged77 said:
just eat!"

Very good point and I agree.
Im not disagreeing with any of you that say train hard, eat alot then cycle because that is definately the best way to go about it but some people may have been doing this for years and not gotten anywhere due to their genetic limitations.

ive been doing just the andropen at 575 ml and the eq at 400ml for a week now and im lovin it hcg as soon as it comes in i couldnt be happier ive gained 10 lbs in 6 days now as far as side effect or gyno ive never had such thing I respond really well to ass
and for all those people telling me to eat or not belive me i eat like a monkey

the way i like to bulk is eat alot of good clean foods for a good foundation and then i drink like 2000 cals worth of weightgainer 2-3 seperate shakes I never ever eat fast food or anything fried its not needed for me at least i also never eat with rice or bread everything is wheat

Hhere is my take on this cycle for starters which is what he wanted in the 1st place. I think EQ sucks and you should pick another compound.. Other than that it is ok.

Diet calorie range is fine but make sure protein is there.

You are very small for a third cycle agiven you height. Even if you are lean you are small. Something is wrong.

YOu are old enough to cycle.

I believe you should evaluate your training and eating habits and then start cycleing again but this is a workd to everyone. Not all people have the smae genetic potential on or off gear. On the flip side any 6' tall guy should be able to break 200 pounds with no gear or very little. .

I would up the EQ to 600mgs aweek atleast. I have found better results at that dose then 400mgs aweek.

I started running it at 600. A few weeks I went to 800 and one week i accidently ran 120mg. That actualy did something. but at 60 EQ is like pissing money away into the wind. Nycee has run it at a gram plus and hates the stuff too. Haveing done test with it and without it I don't feel it is a very efective compound.

my weight is mostly cuz i blew my knee out and couldnt walk for a month and also with my past cycles I didnt do them right and wasnt properly edumacated

Back