Advice for a good natural stack

mski7

ive been told 19 is pretty young to be juicing....ive already taken SANNv12 and cell-tech but no significantly big gains. any advice on better supplements out there? i been liftin since high school and am 6'2 230.

make sure you are getting enuff protein, you should be taking in about 250 grams a day if your seriously tryin to make size/strength gains,
as for a stack:
creatine(i.e. cell tech, phopshagen, v12)
post workout protein(25-50 gram mix)
glutaimine

Stay away from Cell Tech and glutamine, both are worthless. Something like v12 or SWOLE would be a much cheaper and better choice than cell tech.

squats and lots of good food.

look @ it this way you ever seen i big tree in the
woods with a little trunk?

legs and ass and food is were its at. for you my fellow peep @ 19 you got all you need lift heavy and train hard then rest each muscle group a week before you task it again good luck.

YellowJacket said:
Stay away from Cell Tech and glutamine, both are worthless. Something like v12 or SWOLE would be a much cheaper and better choice than cell tech.

can't say hello douche?

scotty2 said:
can't say hello douche?

Its......Scotty isnt it? :D

Hey brother, I didnt know if you were part of the lyching committee or not..... You got a PM..

yeah v12 is ok i think your better off using regular creatine from gnc or you can use trac creatine by mhp i think? i used that n its pretty good. methoxy pro after workouts.

19 is young to juice. howver, a stack of weight gainer, creatine, high protein, high carb diet with atleast 8 hours of rest a night does wonders

Beast_19_301 said:
cell-tech is a big waste of money u can get other creatines that do the same job.

I agree on this. With celltech, you are not guaranteed how much of each nutrient you are getting in each serving. With pure creatine, atleast you know. An ex-competitor told me to take it prior to as well as after training. Make sure you take it with simple carbs (grape juice or apple juice) such as dextrose (corn sugar: $2 online at beer making websites) Add some dextrose in your post workout shake to spike your insulin which hyper shuttles nutrients into your muscle tissue. Three meals a day and three inbetween protein shakes or protein bars. Make sure you get something to block cortisol such as phosphatidylserine (sic) or glutamine to minimize catabolic properties of cortisol which is released during physical (working out) or mental (stressed at girlfriend) stressors. Half gallon of water to flush the uric acid and urea from your blood stream that is a by-product of excess protein (gallon if not training natural). At your age, you have enough natural testosterone for three people. You don't need AS. Not now anyway. Train smart. Eat and sleep good. Alcohol depletes testosterone so if you are serious about the iron, easy on the weekend keggers, bro. Peace.

Scott

Back