Advice for lump in last week cycle, pct drugs and raloxifene

panzers

Hey fellas here's the deal. I'm 40 and in last week of test deca cycle (stopped deca two weeks ago). Tonight I noticed a lump under left nipple. Nips have been mildly sore for a couple weeks and this soreness usually happens on cycles for me. I always take Aromasin liquid on cycle and have been this cycle as well. I feel the current bottle must have been weakening so I upped amount coupke weeks back and there has been less soreness then I find this lump.
So I read austinite's gyno sticky and ordered raloxifene. BUT I have nolvadex on hand and started it tonight per austinite's protocol. Since raloxifene is better for lumps I will switch when it arrives.
My question is this: was gonna start pct 17 days after last test injection which was y'day. But now I'm starting up nolva to fight lump. And raloxifene is on way. Should I stop nolva when I start raloxifene and begin clomid and nolva on day 17. Or if I am taking raloxifene for the next 6 weeks do I still need to use also both clomid and nolva in pct? So basically is pct all the same for me but I add raloxifene also OR do I drop one of the pct drugs and let raloxifene take its place. Thanks guys just want end this properly as I've never had the lump.

Austinite's post directly contradicts that with scientific studies

Yeep... Definetely no need for letro. Avoid that shit.

Start your nolva & clomid when you are supposed to start PCT. Run your nolva now until ralox arrives, then run that instead. When you start PCT I would keep nolva at 40mg daily throughout the pct... Once PCTs over just resume with Ralox at 30mg daily until the lumps gone.

Also what ester of test were you using and what dosage?

Yeep... Definetely no need for letro. Avoid that shit.

Start your nolva & clomid when you are supposed to start PCT. Run your nolva now until ralox arrives, then run that instead. When you start PCT I would keep nolva at 40mg daily throughout the pct... Once PCTs over just resume with Ralox at 30mg daily until the lumps gone.

Also what ester of test were you using and what dosage?

Test e 400 week. So u say resume raloxifene after pct. so do I stop raloxifene when Pct begins?

Test e 400 week. So u say resume raloxifene after pct. so do I stop raloxifene when Pct begins?

Yep thats correct. Nolva will take over that regard during PCT. Just resume with ralox afterwards as it is a bit better at reversing gyno. Don't think it would be the best idea to run all three...

Yep thats correct. Nolva will take over that regard during PCT. Just resume with ralox afterwards as it is a bit better at reversing gyno. Don't think it would be the best idea to run all three...

Remember Gyno can be stopped and reversed if it is soft female type tissue. However the lumps are very hard to remove, diminish and this takes time after cycle. Good luck

Back