Advice needed for cutting fast

blaa1089

I was bulking for 3 months on a cycle and now I want to cut as fast as I can. I've been working on cutting for 2 weeks now, I have my eating habits right. Has anyone used P90X or any thing like it? I need the fastest way the lose my bell fat. Thanks

Very generically, you need to be on a caloric deficit. 500 cal a day deficit will allow you to drop the weight safely and your skin should be able to compensate and stay tight. Lose it too fast and you will need to get the excess skin cut off. Doing cardio is a great way to burn calories, doing several sessions a week at 135ish bpm will really help burn fat. Do it for at least 20 mins, but longer does burn more calories.

You have to burn 3600 calories more than you consume to lose one pound of body fat. This will not change regardless of what you eat, when you eat, or what workout routine you follow.

How quickly you choose to do this is a simple matter of mathematics and your capabilities. For example, of you reduce your calories by 500 a day from maintenance (you need to know what your TDEE is) and burn 500 calories a day doing exercise, you are at a net deficit of 1,000 calories per day. That means roughly every 3.6 days you will lose one pound of body fat.

There are limiting factors of course, such as hormone involvement, fat mobilization ability (it's based on genetics), and any preexisting issues like insulin resistance or thyroid inadequacies. This also doesn't apply to sub-10% body fat ranges as the body has defense mechanisms in place to slow things down. (same as "crash" dieting)

Just know that it took time to put the fat on, so it's going to take time to take it off. Unfortunately, it's WAY more enjoyable putting it on. :p

My .02c :)

Way more enjoyable!!!

Homer-Simpson-Donuts.jpg

For cutting fast it is good to eat less but healthy food only. It is best to do exercise everyday. In exercises cardio is best one. For more better results i suggest you to join a gym or personal trainer.

Back