advice of in's and out's of running a cycle.

lemcee

Would like to run a cycle to increase lbm and strength.
Current stat:
weight is 70kg/155lb
height approx 5'9.
age is 19, might be to young but would like strength,lbm gains. Thoughts?
been lifting specifically at gym for about a year, atleast 5 times a wk.
Used to be a track runner. Used to do mostly sprint training before lifting & wanting more size.

Was thinking of doing an Anavar and test e cycle in combination with adex 0.5 mg eod. Worth it? or should i run aromasin as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and also is pramipexole a good idea to regulate prolactin. Should i be running hcg as well? Thoughts from experienced, well informed people please. Would do a pct, something along the lines of clomid with nolvadex for a month starting 2 weeks after the last test e inj. Recommended or samples of this cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You're 19 and weigh 155lbs. You need to learn how to EAT before you can learn how to run a cycle my young friend. If you have money to burn on AAS, spend that on good quality food instead. I recommend you start spending some time in the diet section of this board and learn as much as you can. By the time you're 25, you'll THEN be ready for what AAS can do for you.

I promise you, steroids are not a magic pill that puts muscle on automatically. If you're not gaining lean mass now because your body is starving, you won't gain mass with additional hormones either. That and who wants to mess with their penis at 19? I'd KILL to be banging girls that age again! :p (Just not the fucked up games they play - NO THANKS :crying: )

My .02c :)

Thanks for the suggestion bro. Have been sitting on a massive plateuau lately. Should i just try and train harder and eat more wisely to overcome this?

with a name like halfwit... he sure knows how to offer good advice. 19 is way too young my friend. Dont even think about it. You can thank us latter :)

Would like to run a cycle to increase lbm and strength.
Current stat:
weight is 70kg/155lb
height approx 5'9.
age is 19, might be to young but would like strength,lbm gains. Thoughts?
been lifting specifically at gym for about a year, atleast 5 times a wk.
Used to be a track runner. Used to do mostly sprint training before lifting & wanting more size.

Was thinking of doing an Anavar and test e cycle in combination with adex 0.5 mg eod. Worth it? or should i run aromasin as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and also is pramipexole a good idea to regulate prolactin. Should i be running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well? Thoughts from experienced, well informed people please. Would do a pct, something along the lines of clomid with nolvadex for a month starting 2 weeks after the last test e inj. Recommended or samples of this cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You (men) are not finished development till about the age of 25. using aas before then can mess up and/or stopp INTERNAL development FOR LIFE. I am NOT talking hight ( although that is also the case for hight, its the one that matters the least imo)

that mean you may end up needing to stake on test shots for the rest of yourlife at an early age.
wait untill atleast age 24 buddy. and till then research and use supps like creatine and protein powder, along with vitamins aswell.

Thanks for the suggestion bro. Have been sitting on a massive plateuau lately. Should i just try and train harder and eat more wisely to overcome this?

and change up your workout a bit every few weeks to confuse body and make more growth, also google; DC training by dog crap

i do something like this but more reps and my workouts are normally atleast 40min-1hr. i hit 1-2 areas/parts per workout and DON'T train every day, train 3-4x a week , i rec every other day. and EAT EAT EAT!

good luck

^^solid advice, i love DC and high intensity training.

Just focus on diet, get your 5-6 meals a day in and you should grow just fine. Don't worry a whole lot about training l. Just hit every body part once per week, get enough rest days in, i agree with what was said above, every other day would work well. Hit it hard and fast keep workouts under 1 hour.

Back