Advice on 2nd cycle

immy

Hi guys. Need some advice regarding what my second cycle should consist of.

I'm currently on my first test e cycle which is outlined below:

Week 1- 1mil
Week 2- 1mil
Week 3- 1mil
Week 4- 2mil
Week 5- 2mil - today
Week 6- 2mil
Week 7- 2mil
Week 8- 2mil
Week 9- 2mil
Week 10- 2mil
Week 11- 2mil
Week 12- 1mil
Week 13- 1mil
Week 14- 1mil. Then proceed with the post cycle therapy (pct) and start my second cycle at the end if April/start of May.

In no way am I getting too excited or over eager however I like to always plan ahead and need some advice on what my second cycle should consist of. I'm getting conflicting information on what to take but am keen on using test as a base and maybe using dbol.

Thanks.

Immy

Hi guys. Need some advice regarding what my second cycle should consist of.

I'm currently on my first test e cycle which is outlined below:

Week 1- 1mil
Week 2- 1mil
Week 3- 1mil
Week 4- 2mil
Week 5- 2mil - today
Week 6- 2mil
Week 7- 2mil
Week 8- 2mil
Week 9- 2mil
Week 10- 2mil
Week 11- 2mil
Week 12- 1mil
Week 13- 1mil
Week 14- 1mil. Then proceed with the pct and start my second cycle at the end if April/start of May.

In no way am I getting too excited or over eager however I like to always plan ahead and need some advice on what my second cycle should consist of. I'm getting conflicting information on what to take but am keen on using test as a base and maybe using dbol.

Thanks.

Immy

I like eq. Its on the safer side and u usually keep 90% or more of your size n strength. But honestly rule of thumb is you add up the time u were on cycle plus pct time and wait atleast that long to cycle again. Just bc you finished your pct doesn't mean your body's levels are back to normal. As a matter of fact after your pct is most crucial time bc this is the first time your body is running on no drugs at all and is on its own. So I wouldnt cycle for atleast 8months after u complete your post cycle therapy (pct). Another rule of thumb is to get blood work before and after and monitor certain hormones and levels until they match...

Back