Advice on Bulking Diet Could use some help from you ecperienced guys

Tbills02

Im 21 training for 1.5 year first 6 months was all cutting weight from 200 down to 158 6 months of training hard making newbie gains with no diet and the last 6 months id like to think im on track but really looking for yalls help
weight 171
height 5'9
bf ~15% maybe slightly higher

Meal 1
4 full eggs
bagel or 3/4 cup of oats
2 tps of natty pb

Meal 2
4oz can of tuna
teaspoon of EVOL

Meal 3
10oz of (Turkey, Chicken,Lean Roast Beef, 93% ground beef)
1.5 cups (rice or beans), or 70g carbs from brown rice triscuits

Meal 4/snack
PB or nut or "protien bar" thats really just pb and nuts
Typically on 200-300 calories

Instra workout
30g carbs from Gatorade with BCAA mix

Meal 5 PWO
35g protien form Whey
3tbs Honey
5g of Creatine

Meal 5
10oz of lean meat
1.5 beans or rice
or whatever momma cooks i make sure to eat plenty and typically add more lean meat to the meal my parents are both healthy long distance runners

Meal 6 (bedtime)
25g of casine protien

You might want to post this in the diet section but I will chime In. But drop bagel and have oatmeal. Add brown rice to the tuna meal. Have a cup of brown rice at meal 3. Don't eat triscuits. Meal 4 should mirror meal 2; this would be a good preworkout meal. Postworkout meal drop the honey and add waxy maize or dextrose to whey and creatine. And meal 6 you could go with 8 oz lean beef or bison a good night time snack b4 bed. Now calculate all macros protein carbs and fAt. You need to see how many calories and macro breakdowns.

I tried to put it in the Diet section guess it didnt work out... still a newbie and isnt honey just Dextrose anyways? its a natural sugar thought it would be better then a supplement. Also why not triscuit? they say there made with brown rice and sweet potatoes. Also somtimes with meal three itll be sandwitches with WW bread 4 pieces
Also sorry i forgot the break down of macros its looks like this (obviously food choices will sway this slightly but not drastically)
3,250 calories
fat :98g
Carbs: 260g
Protein: 310g

I would add avocado to increase your healthy fats. I know u have evoo but avocado is great healthy fats. Triscuits are processed foods. Try sticking with natural healthy options. Yes honey is sugar but to me it's easier scooping dextrose or waxy maize than trying to mix honey in whey protein.

you think the fat cabs protein is a good ratio? Enough Calories? I use to be heavy so i gain fat fairly easy. i work where im on my feet almost all day but its not strenuous my phone says at work i work about 1.75-2.5 miles a day while on an 8 hour shift

I'd take the bagel out of your breakfast meal, replace with oatmeal, then add the bagel to your PWO meal with your whey protein. You should have carbs PWO to refuel as well as spike insulin and drive more nutrients into the muscle (a heavy carb like a bagel, not just a little sugar or honey)

I would also add peanut butter to be oatmeal since u want to bulk. If you are worried on fat gain add post work out cardio. HIIT high intensity interval training with cardio for 15 min is a good starting point.

don't go over a 300 calorie surplus, get a food Scale if you don't have one already and track your macros.

I'd really recommend cutting, you'll look better at 160 10% than 180+ 20%+. Also you can bulk longer before looking in the mirror at your gut disgusts you

don't go over a 300 calorie surplus, get a food Scale if you don't have one already and track your macros.

I'd really recommend cutting, you'll look better at 160 10% than 180+ 20%+. Also you can bulk longer before looking in the mirror at your gut disgusts you

Going 300 calorie surplus or not, is going to depend on if he is on an AAS cycle or not,, if he is he is gonna need surplus calories to help build muscle. On an AAS cycle you can put on 20 pounds of bulk without adding fat... Obviously this isn't pure muscle weight gain, but fat percentage can stay lean while bulking.

He will look even better at 175 lbs and 10% bf ;)

Back