advice on diet???

#1 CBR

Mr. Dick
So i started a test 500/week cycle a little over a week ago and although i dont think my diet is bad...im sure it could be better. I am also taking clen 80mg/day and t3 50mg/day...

I usually start the day with a protein shake that has small amounts of creatine in it and a bunch of different amino acids. Along with that i eat two eggs and 2 pieces of turkey bacon. After my meal i take an amino acid supp, soy isoflavone supp, vegetable phytonutrient supp, garlic supp, multi vitamin, super B vit complex supp, cinnamon supp, Omega 3-6-9 supp, joint supp, milk thisle supp, acai+superfruit supp, green tea supp, and i think thats it for supplements :) Then for lunch i will usually have a couple lean chicken shishkabobs with green pepper, onion, mushroon, sometimes sirloin steak, yellow and green squash and then i will have maybe 2 protein bars throughout the day. Tehn for dinner i will usually have so2me form of brown rice or whole grain pasta along with some more shishkabobs...

At the end of the night i will take more amino acids, a probiotic, melatonin, more soy isoflavones, more vegetable phytonutrient supp, and more omega 2-6-9 supp.... I sometimes deviate a little but that is for the most part my diet....

FYI, I cannot eat fresh green beans, romaine lettuce, brussle sprouts because i will be in the shitter for days and I get viscious stomach aches...Iceburg lettuce, although its really not nutritious, is fine and i usually have a salad 3-4 times a week also....

Thanks in advance for any help and information!!! I look forward to getting some good advice!!!!!!

i sometimes snack on almonds, prunes, dehydrated bananas and I am a sucker for peanutbutter m&m's but i really dont eat a lot of them :)

Back