Advice on my test enth, tren enth cycle

Thatfitnessguy

Stats 5'9" 165 lbs 45% muscle 8% bf 34 yrs
My weight is on the lighter side than I'd like but just did tough mudder and dropped weight prepping for it. Now I'm back to trying to bulk up. I have done a few cycles ut been about 4 years. I have bs in ex science and certified Personal Trainer through NASM. I don't say to brag at all, just to say I am not a newbie to this and that I understand what I am doing. With that said I will openly admit I don't know everything and I do app any advice anyone can offer me. I got 3 bottles 300mg test enth (bionche) 1 bottle 250mg test enth ug and 2 bottles tren enth 200mg (bionche)
I've done my frontload and am on week 2 of cycle. I pin every 84 hours to keep blood levels nice and stable. At moment I'm at 600mg week test and haven't started tren yet. I'm dying to start my tRen now but not sure if that'd be good idea. I'm open to any advice on that. Oh and I'm on hrt so coming off for me is just dropping to my script of 200 mg week test cyp. However I do have script for letro, adex and clomid. Prob not right place but I really need to get some caber and since can't get script for it reckon I'm gonna go research chem, and if anyone can pm me a good legit source itd be greatly app.

------------------------------

First I wanna say this is my first post on here so if I f up pls dont reem me to bad.
Stats
34 yrs
165 lbs
5'9"
8% bf
this will be bulk cycle as I need to get back to 200 lbs (I was at 208 last cycle 5 years ago, divorce, layoff and ultimatly bottle really did its work on me and been busting ass for 2 years building back to start another cycle) I say this to explain where I am. I have been back at it for years now and
I have done several cycles in past, however been a few years. I know my weight is low. I just did tough mudder and dropped weight getting ready for it. Also and this is not to boast by any means I have BS in Exercise Science and am CPT through NASM. I say this to let anyone know I can deep dive with you into the technicals of compounds etc. I am very much aware that I do not know even remotely close to everything and I ask humbly for anyone's advice and expertise in helping me do this the best I can.

So I got 3 bottles Bionche 300mg test enth 1 bottle some homebrew from powder test enth 250 and 2 tren enth 200mg. I have pharm letro, adex, clomid. I'm on hrt at 200mg week test cyp and have been for years. So when I come off its just back to my 200mg week. I say that bc I'm not concerned with nuts coming back that sht is shot.

So what I'm thinking is test shot every 84 hours to keep blood stable as well as give me the same days and times to pin. I'm thinking 600mg week on the test for 20 weeks. Now its the tren Im really trying to figure out. I am so fing axious to start the tren. Sorry Im on week 2 of test now. I did my frontload of course.My number one concern is to bulk and if I had the cash I would have done eq with it but I do not so pls dont recommend adding compounds as I would if I could now.

Would I fck myself up in bulking if I went ahead and started the tren now? Oh the tren will frontloa then run it at 480mg week 8 weeks. I greatly app any help
I'm thinking of trying to acquire some caber for the tren and would love anyones opinion on that. I do not have any and cant get doc to give me script like I could with the adex and letro. know rules and won't go asking for sources feel free to pm me though.

My diet is 5k kcal a day 40% protein, 40% carbs 20% fat

Last edited by a moderator:
Stats 5'9" 165 lbs 45% muscle 8% bf 34 yrs
My weight is on the lighter side than I'd like but just did tough mudder and dropped weight prepping for it. Now I'm back to trying to bulk up. I have done a few cycles ut been about 4 years. I have bs in ex science and certified Personal Trainer through NASM. I don't say to brag at all, just to say I am not a newbie to this and that I understand what I am doing. With that said I will openly admit I don't know everything and I do app any advice anyone can offer me. I got 3 bottles 300mg test enth (bionche) 1 bottle 250mg test enth ug and 2 bottles tren enth 200mg (bionche)
I've done my frontload and am on week 2 of cycle. I pin every 84 hours to keep blood levels nice and stable. At moment I'm at 600mg week test and haven't started tren yet. I'm dying to start my tRen now but not sure if that'd be good idea. I'm open to any advice on that. Oh and I'm on hrt so coming off for me is just dropping to my script of 200 mg week test cyp. However I do have script for letro, adex and clomid. Prob not right place but I really need to get some caber and since can't get script for it reckon I'm gonna go research chem, and if anyone can pm me a good legit source itd be greatly app.

Don't ask for sources.
Especially given it's your first post. Makes you seem disingenuous and that your post is fake.

45% muscle, what did you use to calculate that?
165lbs? that's pretty damn light. I get that you cut for tough mudder, I myself did it last year off the cuff and was fine but guess others may be less fit or strong. What would your normal weight be?

frontloads don't do shit. Means you don't understand how halflife's work and that you're going to have estrogen problems. Hope you've upped your AI accordingly. So much for stable levels like you stated......

why do you have test vials at 300mg and 250mg concentration? that sounds bloody annoying.

is this your first cycle? if so, don't run tren.

What ai dosage are you running? if you aren't sure, don't run tren.

if you're going back on TRT then you won't need the clomid.

Is this your first time doing tren?
If so 480 of E a week.
Oh boy don't forget to buckle up!!!
It's gonna be one hell of a ride!!!!

Na I ran tren a couple times ace at 50mg ed for 7 weeks and enth on another i cant remember if it was 300 or 400 week, its been like 5 or 6 years ago. So this is my first cycle in some years. I'm betting its gonna be a ridiculous scary fantastic ride brother. Man what I remember being the worst was the insomnia and night sweats. I am hitting 2 a days now and have been for several weeks was still working out 6 days week before. Any advice on bulking with tren is greatly app

I wasnt intending to ask for a source. This is not a fake. Previous cycles test 500 week, eq 400 week 15 weeks (I know now should have been test only for 1st cycle) 2nd cycle I ran a test 600 deca 500 week 16 weeks took caber e3d during. 3rd cycle test 600 18 weeks eq 500 14 weeks tren ace 50mg ed 7 weeks at weeks 8-15 I was a really good lean 208 then.

I usually sit around 180

and I apoligize for the multiple posts I was doing one on phone and thought I had messed up wasnt intentional. I am new to posting on a forum, but that doesnt mean I am "fake" or unexperinced in steriods, weight lifting etc. I fell off after last cycle and just fucked my self up and dropped way down. I have been back at this seriously for years just havent hit a cycle in long time. I finally got a good quality source that i trust and feel as though im ready physically and mentally for this. Again it has been years since I have been researching and planning one and even with what we think is our best planning there is always someone who can add something or change something to make it better. I have planned the test out at 600 week for 20 weeks (sorry for my multiple types but i got what i could when i could and ended up with 2 types of test) What's yall opinions on when to start the tren.
Also why not frontload as it would rapidly bring blood levels to desired level instead of waiting weeks for the half lives to build up?
I hope this answered any questions and I 'm sorry if I have wrote anything off or wrong thats why im here to have my plan critiqued by experts on it to fix my flaws in it

I wasnt intending to ask for a source. This is not a fake. Previous cycles test 500 week, eq 400 week 15 weeks (I know now should have been test only for 1st cycle) 2nd cycle I ran a test 600 deca 500 week 16 weeks took caber e3d during. 3rd cycle test 600 18 weeks eq 500 14 weeks tren ace 50mg ed 7 weeks at weeks 8-15 I was a really good lean 208 then.

I usually sit around 180

and I apoligize for the multiple posts I was doing one on phone and thought I had messed up wasnt intentional. I am new to posting on a forum, but that doesnt mean I am "fake" or unexperinced in steriods, weight lifting etc. I fell off after last cycle and just fucked my self up and dropped way down. I have been back at this seriously for years just havent hit a cycle in long time. I finally got a good quality source that i trust and feel as though im ready physically and mentally for this. Again it has been years since I have been researching and planning one and even with what we think is our best planning there is always someone who can add something or change something to make it better. I have planned the test out at 600 week for 20 weeks (sorry for my multiple types but i got what i could when i could and ended up with 2 types of test) What's yall opinions on when to start the tren.
Also why not frontload as it would rapidly bring blood levels to desired level instead of waiting weeks for the half lives to build up?
I hope this answered any questions and I 'm sorry if I have wrote anything off or wrong thats why im here to have my plan critiqued by experts on it to fix my flaws in it

Front loading has more cons that it does pros. For example, the estradiol spike that is near impossible to manage.

I'm sorry I should have added was taking letro .65 or whatever 4th of 2.5mg pill breaks to eod, joints started hurting so stopped two weeks in. waited a few days and started my adex .25 mgs ed, i read where takes 7 days of ed dosage for blood to stabalize with adex then can go to eod and blood stay stable, so was gonna sit at .25mgs eod unless sides started hitting then would goto .25 ed or .50 eod. Any opinions on if this is wrong pls let me know. I was taking the letro before cycle started just to try and get my test higher from my hrt.

I'd say any advice for bulking would be something you would want to contact 3J about he's the nutrition guru here.
What im wondering is why you feel after years you need 480 of tren a week?
I may be wrong in some peoples eyes But when i came up running tren,test ETC. start out low.
For example I started doing tren a 50 eod. T prop 100. Eod. And dbol 25. Ed. When i got on last spring.
My gains were great.Strength and size were impressive.
It was also my first time on in some years. Then when i started to plateau i upped my tren and prop to 100 ed. Dbol to 50 ed.
That is until the tren sides became to much to be worth it for me.
Thats the first time I really experienced the mental sides of tren and it wasnt fun for me or anybody around me.

Also ask Mega and Repo. Between them and 3J.
I'm positive those guys will lead you in the direction you're wanting to go.
Good luck and be safe!!!

Back