Advice on Second Cycle (Cutting Advice)

izzy145

Hey guys,

I was hoping I could get some input on deciding my second cycle. For reference my first cycle was Test-Cyp 500mg a week for 12 weeks. With the necessary PCT.

It's been a year later and I now want to try a second cycle during my cut and would appreciate any advice you can provide. I am not a physique competitor but more of an athlete. I ran track & field in college and am more interested in maintaining strength, if possible increase it while on my cut. However, I do still care about looking good it's just not my number one priority. I was thinking of running Test Prop and anavar as I don't think it would be beneficial to take to many compounds. After looking online, I've seen a cycle that's

Test Prop. 400mg/ a week (Weeks 1-12)
Anavar 50mg/ a day (Weeks 5-12)
Anastrozole .25mg/ eod (Weeks 1-12)

Any input on this cycle would be greatly appreciated. Should I adjust any of the compounds, can I get away with adding anything else that would prove beneficial.

Thanks in advance!

Hi let me welcome you to O'logy :wavey: We are glad you came here with your Q's.

Now I ask why test "prop" for 12 wks. You realize the amount of pinning , every other day?
I would use it to kick start my test but also use the Test "E" for your base compound.
In regard to the Anavar it can be used to kick start but usually for my advice I say at then to cut. The Var can hold your muscle gains and hardness of all.

That's a little of my thought right off. THe others will jump in soon or morrow.

Good Luck

OMM

SO I would use the Test "P" to start a good cycle but also the "E" base. Ending I think Var would be a good choice.

I second what OMM said. You CAN run the test prop for 12 weeks - sure. It is a LOT of pinning. If you don’t mind giving yourself injections, then go for it. It would be a lot more simple to run enth or cyp. Injections are twice a week, and it’s a lot easier to calculate how much/when you’re pinning over the course of 12 weeks.

Kicking off the test with prop would be ideal imo, but beware the sides that accompany fast acting drugs. Yes, your test will increase dramatically day by day but the side effects will come with it.

Thoughts on anavar - if you can get legitimate Anavar, sure, run it. Just a heads up, because I was going to run var at one point... it is often faked. It’s usually tren that’s sold as var. Anavar is expensive to produce relative to almost every other steroid... so if it’s cheap - probably not authentic. You’ll likely end up with tren. May not always be the case but the majority of the time, it is.

Now I ask why test "prop" for 12 wks. You realize the amount of pinning , every other day?
I would use it to kick start my test but also use the Test "E" for your base compound.

Hey bud, Thanks for reply. I appreciate your advice. Yea I understand that it alot of pinning but I just read that Test E & Test Cyp. has more water retention and I can definitely agree with my own personal experience. I don't think I will mind the extra pinning but I will have some Test E on hand and if I find the pinning to be excessive i'll switch to the Test E. Thanks for that input.

If I do happen to change would you recommend upping my dosage to 500 mg of Test E or stay at the 400mg that I was using for Test P.?

Thanks!

Thoughts on anavar - if you can get legitimate Anavar, sure, run it. Just a heads up, because I was going to run var at one point... it is often faked. It***8217;s usually tren that***8217;s sold as var. Anavar is expensive to produce relative to almost every other steroid... so if it***8217;s cheap - probably not authentic. You***8217;ll likely end up with tren. May not always be the case but the majority of the time, it is.

Hey thanks for the reply. Yea I'll get Anavar from a trusted source but beyond that I don't really know what else I can do. I didn't know that tren could be taken orally though wasn't aware that happened. Assuming Anavar isn't authentic would you recommend going with another compound in addition to Test?

Test is test. If you held water on the cyp, you’ll hold water on prop. They’re the same drug, the difference is how fast they work. The side effects are the same.

Far as recommending gear, give us a little information on yourself first.

Age? Height, weight? Diet? What’s your training look like?

Don’t consider steroids if every other aspect of your training isn’t 100%.

Don***8217;t consider steroids if every other aspect of your training isn***8217;t 100%.

I'm pretty sure my training is 100%, i've been lifting for about 6 years consistently now. Just looking for input in reaching my genetic potential when it comes to athleticism.

Test is test. If you held water on the cyp, you***8217;ll hold water on prop. They***8217;re the same drug, the difference is how fast they work. The side effects are the same.

Age? Height, weight? Diet? What***8217;s your training look like?

That's a little unfortunate to hear about the Test but i'll keep that in mind. Like i mentioned previously I will run the Test Prop for a month and if I find the pinning to be too meddlesome I'll switch to Test E.

As for my stats i'm 26, 6'0"
Weight- 200- 205
BF - 13-15%
Diet: I've been bulking for the last 9 months now, I have one more month before I start my cut. Don't have the greatest appetite but i'm currently bulking on P:200g C:450-500g F:90g. Hope to reach a consistent 203 by end of January.

Trainign: 6 days a week; Legs, Chest + Back, Shoulders +Arms, repeat. Like I mentioned before I used to be an Track & Field athlete so while I do focus on some aesthetics when it comes to training particularly my legs i'm looking to build relative strength and not overall mass. I'm sure my goals will swithc in the future, but thats what I'm going for currently.

Hope that helps!

Test is test. If you held water on the cyp, you’ll hold water on prop. They’re the same drug, the difference is how fast they work. The side effects are the same.
Age? Height, weight? Diet? What’s your training look like?

Don’t consider steroids if every other aspect of your training isn’t 100%.

Hey bud, Thanks for reply. I appreciate your advice. Yea I understand that it alot of pinning but I just read that Test E & Test Cyp. has more water retention and I can definitely agree with my own personal experience. I don't think I will mind the extra pinning but I will have some Test E on hand and if I find the pinning to be excessive i'll switch to the Test E. Thanks for that input.

If I do happen to change would you recommend upping my dosage to 500 mg of Test E or stay at the 400mg that I was using for Test P.?

Thanks!

Yes 500mgs wk Ya can't go wrong. Watch your E2. No more water retention between "P" or "E" or "C" everyone is on same page. Test is test.

OMM

Back