Affordable Concierge Testosterone Replacement Therapy - IncreaseMyT

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
Start your new year off right with a new you!

You can make all the new years resolutions you want to make if your hormones are deficient you won't make the progress you are expecting.

IMT has been a board sponsor for 10 years and we have helped thousands of men regain youth through hormone optimization. Our process is fast, inexpensive, thorough and hands on. Our programs have been time tested and they work.

Instead of risking your freedom and health by going underground you will be 100% legal when you are on a program with us.

So stop what you're doing and shoot us an email today, we can set up your lab testing in your state to get the ball rolling. If you already have lab work completed we can use that to get your free no obligation pre-approval and get you on the path to success today.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask in the thread or shoot us an email to the address provided below.

Happy New Year! :smoker:

My uncle wants to get on TRT as he is extremely overweight, drinks a 12 pack of beer each night and BBQs burgers and fish and eats to his hearts delight.
His friends at work have been telling him to get on TRT since half of them are on it for their own reasons and think that he will lose weight, feel better about himself due to depression as he sleeps in every day hungover.
I told him to come here to the boards and ask the crew but he is old and stuck to his ways and dosnt think he needs help (denial) and tells me to beat it whenever i brink up his diet.
any tips, advice that i can give him so i can get it through his thick head that he needs help would be appreciated it!

We offer a 5% discount for new and repeat clients that are military, veteran, law enforcement, fire dept, EMS or any type of public service:

Balance your testosterone AND growth hormone to get maximum results from your hormone replacement therapy program :smoker:

I can't wait, just applied. Disabled Veteran here going for the discount. For sure being legal is the best option!

My uncle wants to get on TRT as he is extremely overweight, drinks a 12 pack of beer each night and BBQs burgers and fish and eats to his hearts delight.
His friends at work have been telling him to get on TRT since half of them are on it for their own reasons and think that he will lose weight, feel better about himself due to depression as he sleeps in every day hungover.
I told him to come here to the boards and ask the crew but he is old and stuck to his ways and dosnt think he needs help (denial) and tells me to beat it whenever i brink up his diet.
any tips, advice that i can give him so i can get it through his thick head that he needs help would be appreciated it!

Tell him if he can't do it for himself, at least do it for you and your family. If that doesn't work, go for scare tactics, make some shit up about him dying earlier because X value will be way to high without some TRT in his life.

If he gave up that stuff he probably wouldn't need TRT. TRT won't save him from his lifestyle and could actually cause more problems.

If I drink, dont eat and dont take care of myself my lowered estrogen and elevated testosterone DOES NOT help with the seizures those things cause. If I stop doing/dont do those thongs TRT actually raised my seizure threshold and makes it less likely for me to have seizures.

Tell him if he can't do it for himself, at least do it for you and your family. If that doesn't work, go for scare tactics, make some shit up about him dying earlier because X value will be way to high without some TRT in his life.

It's actually true!! Optimal testosterone levels decrease your risk of cardiovascular disease, cuts your risk of aggressive prostate cancer in half and decreases your risk of all cause mortality by 50%!!!!

It's all about moderation, like anything in life.

It's actually true!! Optimal testosterone levels decrease your risk of cardiovascular disease, cuts your risk of aggressive prostate cancer in half and decreases your risk of all cause mortality by 50%!!!!

It's all about moderation, like anything in life.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
The bolded part I couldn't agree more with even though I don't practice it myself, respect brother.

Back