After I reach a certain weight all gains are fat

boyka2

Im currently at 9% bf and maintaining what I’ve built naturally, I’m 170lbs 5’9 after I hit 180 everything put on is fat, I was 220 before as a powerlifter at 16% body fat. Looking to be 190 at 6%.

Im currently at 9% bf and maintaining what I***8217;ve built naturally, I***8217;m 170lbs 5***8217;9 after I hit 180 everything put on is fat, I was 220 before as a powerlifter at 16% body fat. Looking to be 190 at 6%.

how can all your gains be fat? detail your cycle, including diet and training.

mostly chicken, eggs, and milk, some powders, v8, whole wheat bread, cereal grains, cheese, nuts, fish oil, multi, potatoes on cheat days, was drinking a lot of beer as a powerlifter and eating donuts and garabage but cut that all out now.

Your diet that you described doesn’t tell anything... calories, fats, carbs, protein and vitamins intake? Do you cook your meals? How many meals per day?
Are you on cycle?

all said and done you cannot gain fat if you do not eat it. as long as you train properly you will be able to burn all the fats you consumed during your day.

mostly chicken, eggs, and milk, some powders, v8, whole wheat bread, cereal grains, cheese, nuts, fish oil, multi, potatoes on cheat days, was drinking a lot of beer as a powerlifter and eating donuts and garabage but cut that all out now.

I just have 1 question for you my good man....Do you drink pepsi, coke, energy drinks etc?
what is your lifestyle like? Do you eat any fast fooods or microwave meals?
do you smoke weed for medical reasons? :afro::smokepoke

I have known tons of people who pay mad money for a trainer to tend to them for their physical training and development, but behind the trainers back these fools are drinking beer, boozing it up, eating fast foods, and living a lifestyle that will null and void any gains or loses their bodies have. These fools think just because they are drinking Diet Pepsi that they will automatically shed body fats and eat anything the damn well please.
does my head in to see my grandma order 2 big macs with large fries, Onion rings for appetizers and then drink a super large Diet Coke thinking that it will null and void all that junk she just ate. makes no sense.
its a brave new world out there......:eek:

Last edited:

Spam is actually made out of dead hoboes from the street.

no pepsi coke or any junk drinks either, i think it might be related to test levels, have been taking zinc to try and help waiting for blood work to come back, im more into oldschool bodybuilding so im trying to gain while still pretty lean and its been working ive gained 15 lbs in the last few months

no pepsi coke or any junk drinks either, i think it might be related to test levels, have been taking zinc to try and help waiting for blood work to come back, im more into oldschool bodybuilding so im trying to gain while still pretty lean and its been working ive gained 15 lbs in the last few months

eat liike a beast to become one i say. I keep a cow in my backyard and just go out and chop off a piece when i want a steak.

Really there is a sticky by 3J which gives a way to figure your diet, calories ect.

Slightly increased diet calories which will originally lead to a gain in. body fat. Maintaining that calorie total while increase working out will eventually cause muscle gains and slowly possible lower bodyfat.

It's a sticky thread by 3J and works.

Im currently at 9% bf and maintaining what I***8217;ve built naturally, I***8217;m 170lbs 5***8217;9 after I hit 180 everything put on is fat, I was 220 before as a powerlifter at 16% body fat. Looking to be 190 at 6%.

What is your FFMI?

A human can only hold about a 25 FFMI naturally and that's with good genetics. You need AAS to break that limit.

https://www.naturalphysiques.com/28/fat-free-mass-index-ffmi You can calculate here

Problems gaining muscle mass?

Nutritional Set Up and Experience

By far, the most important part of your struggle in reaching the set goals you have in mind will be your diet. Diet is everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING. Its the deciding factor in whether your body will change or not. Anyone can get into a gym and, with a little help, get some type of basic training routine going on. Over the years in multiple forums I have seen the same thing over and over again. People seem to focus too much on anabolics and their training routines. I see skinny guys jumping on a 5x5 or 5/3/1 workout routine only to find out that they stall in progress in a very short period of time. The simple truth is that 80% of your goals will be met in the kitchen. It won't be met in the gym and it won't be met in the needle that you are filling either. Because of a lack of nutritional experience, a lot of people end up right where they started or worse after a cycle. This brings about the "myth" that you cannot keep your gains from a cycle. It's not that you cannot keep your gains; it's that you have not eaten the correct amount to keep your gains. As you grow, your bodies nutritional needs also grow. Nutrition is by far the most decisive factor in whether or not you really make the change your looking for. Now there are a lot of different types of dieting philosophies out there and it can be extremely confusing. People are using different weight to protein and carbohydrate ratios. There are fad dieting prospects like IIFYM and IF dieting (both of which I dont personally condone). You can run a traditional bulk and cut or you can do more advanced dieting like carb cycling. Remember guys, being on cycle without proper nutrition is like sitting in a Ferrari without gas in the tank. It feels amazing to sit in the car, but you're never going to get anywhere. My advice to those starting out is simple, keep it simple. Here is a basic way to get started with dieting.*

You need to figure out your BMR (this is the basal ********* rate of your body... which means if you were to do nothing all day, your body would burn these many calories)

Once you've figured out your BMR, you need your TDEE (this is your total daily energy expenditure, it's based upon your activity level)

BMR (men and women) = 370 + (21.6 X lean mass in kg)*

In order to figure out your BMR, you need to know what your lean body mass is.. so, in turn, u need to know what your body fat percentage is...

If you don't know your body fat percentage, go to your gym and get tested (please don't use electronic scales to get your bf checked, they're horrible)

if you cannot find a gym to get tested at, please post up a picture for estimates on the forum

Total weight x bf in decimal form = total bf weight

Total weight - total bf weight = total lean body mass

if your total lean body mass is in lbs, u can divide it by 2.2 to get it in kilograms..

For example..

I am 6'4 275lbs at 14% bf... so I would multiply 275 by .14 (converted from percent to decimal)= 38.5lbs

275 - 38.5 = 236.5lbs lean body weight

236.5 / 2.2 = 107.5 lean mass in kg

370 + (21.6 x 107.5) = 2692 BMR (this is high for the average person, I'm a big guy)

TDEE

Once you have you BMR, you need to calculate your TDEE, this is simply done with some multiplication...

you can multiply it by an activity number to figure out your daily caloric expenditure, be honest here as this is the very cornerstone of your diet, if you are between two of the below activity levels then just multiply by a number in between them

To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9*

Once you have your TDEE, we can make some simple choices.

If you're going to bulk start by adding 500 calories to your TDEE.

So, if I had a TDEE of 3000 calories, I would start my bulk at 3500 calories

If you're going to cut, you want to reduce your calories by 15 to 20%*
So, again if I had a TDEE of 3000 then I would start my cut at about 450 to 600 calories below my TDEE

Here are some simple tips for setting up correct macros:

For bulking, you want to keep two things high, protein and carbs. For example, at a 3000 calories bulk I would personally have my macros look like this

250-300g protein
300-350g carbs
70g fats

Now you have to fill out six meals a day. Divide the protein by 6 and average each meal to that number, at 300g 6 meals would average about 50g per meal.*
Divide your carbs into 5 meals; at 300g carbs you would need 60g carbs per meal. The last meal of the day should never have carbs. It reduces natural growth hormone production as you sleep.

When bulking on cycle keep in mind the calorie increase happens quicker.. i like to add about 150 calories (roughly) every other week after my initial 500 calories above my TDEE.. this ensures that your eating at the higher level of your bodies needs.. So that is correct guys, if you start at 3500 calories, expect to end around 4300-4500 calories

If you want to cut the ideal rule of thumb is to follow a PRN or as needed basis on the carbs. Carbs should be focused on breakfast, pre, and post workout

Ideally, your macros at a 2500 calorie cut should look like this
300g protein
150g carbs
80g fat

Again, divide the protein evenly throughout the day. Divide the carbs evenly into breakfast, pre, and post workout. Fill the rest of the meals with fats to get the necessary 80g fats that you need.

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

Spam is actually made out of dead hoboes from the street.

absolutely man, after every natural disaster fema barges show up and take away the poorest of the poor who aint got nowhere to go and a pot to piss in and loads them up and packages them into those spam cans that you buy to eat.
ummmmmm, yummy and tasty!
There is alot more cannibalism that you guys think there is out there in the foods that you eat and drinks that you drink..,.,,,,,....

its a brave new world out there

Last edited:
Back