Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 2 2.0%

Votes: 10 10.1%

Votes: 12 12.1%

Votes: 34 34.3%

Votes: 9 9.1%

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
I work with high schoolers 8-12. Girls arent as mature looking as this thread makes them out to be. Of course, there are the early bloomers who look older then they actually are, but 80% of them look their age or younger. I think the consent age is fine at 18, and to be honest, @ 20, i find more "womanly" women more attrative then young girls. Im not saying i like older girls, but if i were to choose which fantasy girl i would want i would go with the sexy teacher or librarian over the pig tailed school girl. I think guys over the age of 21 who get big hard ons over young girls are closet pedophiles

skarhead1 said:
I work with high schoolers 8-12. Girls arent as mature looking as this thread makes them out to be. Of course, there are the early bloomers who look older then they actually are, but 80% of them look their age or younger. I think the consent age is fine at 18, and to be honest, @ 20, i find more "womanly" women more attrative then young girls. Im not saying i like older girls, but if i were to choose which fantasy girl i would want i would go with the sexy teacher or librarian over the pig tailed school girl. I think guys over the age of 21 who get big hard ons over young girls are closet pedophiles

I'm 50 now, but I remember what it was like when I was 12. Girls were all over the map, some were wearing adult-size bras and others were still flat as a boy.

skarhead1 said:
I think the consent age is fine at 18, and to be honest, @ 20, i find more "womanly" women more attrative then young girls.

Agreed. I cant deal with young and dumb. I'd much rather fuck a 25 year old than an 18 year old.

skarhead1 said:
I think guys over the age of 21 who get big hard ons over young girls are closet pedophiles

Yep, any man who is turned on by a beautiful hard-bodied teenage girl is truly sick bastard. :rolleyes2

Here is a test. If you are over the age of 21 and this pic makes you aroused at all, you need to seek psychiatric help immediately because you are very disturbed.

Last edited:
ummmm....thats Megan..

and she is fcukkin fine...

Shes old enuff though. No harm in that. Plus im only 22, shes like what...20?..19?

if there is grass on the playing field, lets play ball......

Only kidding, not a sick fuck HOWEVER, young for me is not less than 25.. ( Im 35 and cant deal w chicks I cannot enjoy at least a half ass normal conversation with.) Age of consent should be 18. If you can die for this country, you can fuck who ever the hell you wanna fuck....

evansss said:
i believe the saying is... if theres grass on the field play ball....and if theres not roll her over and play in the mud.

hahaha.....only heard the first part before......

i think girls are nice and ripe at 16............... :spank:

i'm straight but anything bigger than a B is too big. i dont want some fat nasty fucking tit touching me. nice ripe perky tits are the way to go.

Painful Pleasure said:
i'm straight but anything bigger than a B is too big. i dont want some fat nasty fucking tit touching me. nice ripe perky tits are the way to go.

Yeah big fat titties...those are gross huh?

Back