Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 2 2.0%

Votes: 10 10.1%

Votes: 12 12.1%

Votes: 34 34.3%

Votes: 9 9.1%

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
Your crazy man...I like you - but your crazy (Using Old School Will Ferrell when he shot himself with a dart voice)

Painful Pleasure said:
i'm straight but anything bigger than a B is too big. i dont want some fat nasty fucking tit touching me. nice ripe perky tits are the way to go.

telling you guys right now, somethings not right with this dick breath fagget

^Serously. I think a minimum of a big C or a D is the perfect tit

skarhead1 said:
I work with high schoolers 8-12. Girls arent as mature looking as this thread makes them out to be. Of course, there are the early bloomers who look older then they actually are, but 80% of them look their age or younger. I think the consent age is fine at 18, and to be honest, @ 20, i find more "womanly" women more attrative then young girls. Im not saying i like older girls, but if i were to choose which fantasy girl i would want i would go with the sexy teacher or librarian over the pig tailed school girl. I think guys over the age of 21 who get big hard ons over young girls are closet pedophiles
Why'd you have to fuk up the rhythm!? I agree though.

i was listing to the radio and some black kid got 10 years and lost his scholarship for catching head from a white girl who was 15 and he was only 17. i dunno if that was about race but that was the point of the radio show mentioning it. thats some screwed up shit, like if she was 17 and the guy was 50 im sure her father would have been much happier.

jcp2 said:
I beleive when US citizens are out of this country they are still supposed to abide by the laws here. Meaning you are not allowed to banging 14 year olds anywhere technically. I am not sure how you get busted for this, but i do recall hearing this somewhere i beleive.

I don't know how true that is since there's old pervs spending thousands of dollars to take a trip to Thailand, where age of consent is like 12. Those old farts go there just to tap a child's ass and come back home happy.

Oddly, most states in the U.S. have different age of consent laws and some have funny stipulations. For example in Louisiana, the age of consent is 17. But the oldest person who can have sex with them has to be no older than 18. But despite the difference in age consent, every U.S. citizen has to follow the country's age of consent law, which is 18.

But I can honestly say that years ago when I was in LE, I've met girls as young as 15 who were as matured and built like a 25 year old, as well as women in their 20's who were as immature as a teen. It's almost easy to get caught with an underaged girl nowadays.

Most western countries have sex tourism laws now. That means they have to abide by the age of consent in their own countries when they are overseas. It makes it illegal for western men to go to third world countries and do things which would be illegal here.

Having said that, I am reminded by Ali G who argued: "If there's fluff on the muff then she's old enough."

My own view is that until a woman is in her mid to late twenties, she really has no idea what she's doing. For guys, well we don;t get it until we're in our thirties.

the age of consent laws are meant to protect naive and impressionable youths, but at 12, 13 most "children" male and female are physically ready to fuck. But I totally agree with these laws and personally feel 16 is a decent age of consent.

the reason the laws are there is to protect the children from having to make decisions that they are not mature enough to make (for instance, what baby formula do i use???) i think 16-18 is good, depending on the girls, it makes me wonder what a 12 year old school girl with a picture of the latest boy band in her pocket can have in common with a man over the age of 21?i agree with scarhead1

forgot to add the law is not there to make sex harder for you guys to come across! surely your not as desperate to have to f**k anyone less than 16 anyways?

jay-lee said:
forgot to add the law is not there to make sex harder for you guys to come across! surely your not as desperate to have to f**k anyone less than 16 anyways?

who are you to speak of how desperate we are.

while pretty to look at, and they do have nice tight bodies, under 28 they are just too immature. butt, for a booty call, who wants maturity?! :)

The age restriction is not to stop a couple of 14 year olds getting it on so much as to stop some perv much older getting it on with girls under 16

Back