ALA Burps.

SkedMedz

Am I the only one who tastes something WAY nasty when I burp, after taking ALA? It's really bad.

are u taking it down with a full glass of water? i notice when i dont have enough water this happens.

I'm just slammin them. I always drink lots of water, but I never usually take pills with water. Just dry.

defineately take it with water or food, or you will be burping it and have a lovely acidy reflux as well unless its R-ala.

i have regulkar ala that i startd taking again 3 days ago. Gotta love the heartburn.

yea the heartburn from ala is something else, but once it actually came back up when i hicuped... OUCH.... my throat was in pain for a good 15 min,, i was downing so much water, hope that never happens again.. damb and i was at work as well whne that happend.

SkedMedz said:
I'm just slammin them. I always drink lots of water, but I never usually take pills with water. Just dry.
You should always wash down pills with an 8oz glass of water .
You can develop ulcers in your throat from poppin em dry.

natty said:
are u taking it down with a full glass of water? i notice when i dont have enough water this happens.

exactly as natty says, if you dont take enough water with it, the burps are nasty. i swear one time i burped and a little puff of powder from the pill came out! funny shit!!

I always wash down the pills with water then proceed to eat. You should always eat something right after you take ALA or your missing a great benefit of ALA. Plus it stops all those burp/ heartburn problems.

I'm surprised your throat doesn't burn really bad if you're not taking them with lots of water. I always get really bad heartburn if I don't take them with at least 10-12 oz of water.

Xenadrine caps used to give me pretty bad burps and B5 is the Worst!! I had to start taking ranitidine due to it,I dont like acne but I dont like acid reflux either!!!! anyone else have this happen with B5? even taking it with food doesnt help much.

F.

Iceburg said:
I always wash down the pills with water then proceed to eat. You should always eat something right after you take ALA or your missing a great benefit of ALA. Plus it stops all those burp/ heartburn problems.

exactly!!! ALA, then eat... always!

Okay, considering this is the steroidology forum, and i was kinda poked at for asking if the main topic was juice or legal steroids.. are you guys referring to Alpha lineolic acid the fatty acid MucleTech was always advertising? I always thought ALA and CLA were supposed to be some BS in a bottle. Do they work for you'll? Are either good for helping the ketodieter cut or retain more muscle? (I took a bottle of CLA and didn't notice much or anything)

Peace,
Rugger

Back