albuterol with caffeine + aspirin

No, The albuterol does not have a synergistic effect with the C and A like ephedra does. Only thing you will get if you take those 2 with the Albuterol is thinner blood and you wont be tired. Nothing in regards to weight loss.

Start the albuterol at a lower dose like 6mg and see how you react then go from there. I go up to 15-18mg/day. Some split through out the day but I take all at once. Do not take it too late at night because it can mess with your sleep. Cycle it for 6-8 weeks. If you take ketotifen then you can take it indefinitely.

Albuterol is stronger than eca stack but albuterol has more sides. Clen is very powerful with more severe sides.

I suggest running keto at 1mg every night if you plan on running it any longer then 3 weeks. after 2 weeks your receptors are pretty full. I would just start the keto at day 1 or day 7 if you are really broke and want to save a penny. I personally think its just better to keep the the receptors up regulated from the word go but hey thats me.

Dosage is really dependent on how you do with stimulants. I just got done with a run of albuterol for 5 weeks at 24mg/day from day 1. the ONLY side I got was VERY little shaky hands in the morning when i drink about 4 cups of black coffee. Some people bug out at around 18mg/day.

Like nut said, start low and asses your tolerance.

When it comes to ECA, I like it better. it completely smashes your apatite and it gives me insane amounts of energy. Albuterol did neither (its not suppose to...) More energy for the gym meant better workouts which = better fat loss. I actually felt tired most of the time on the albuterol. just my .02 on that...

Great advise on albuterol use, start low, I never really see anyone go above 20mg per day so use the dose that feels best for you. Adding keto is a great idea, will definitely help with your sleep.

No, The albuterol does not have a synergistic effect with the C and A like ephedra does. Only thing you will get if you take those 2 with the Albuterol is thinner blood and you wont be tired. Nothing in regards to weight loss.

Can you explain how albuterol doesnt have a synergestic effect but ephedra does? They are both beta agonists.

Can you explain how albuterol doesnt have a synergestic effect but ephedra does? They are both beta agonists.

Just because they are both beta-2 agonists dosnt mean they both do the exact same thing in the body at each step of digestion.

Im not a doctor but from all the pubmed and research papers I have read, Caffeine only works on the same negative feedback system as ephedra, not albuterol.

The same can be said for the aspirin. It has only been shown to stop the urinary excretion of ephedra, not albuterol.

well I just started on it today at 6mg a day split into 3 doses and I feel no sides so I'm going to double that tomorrow and get to 18mg the day after.

I'm not all that sensitive with stimulants but I've used nothing before than synephrine so I'm not sure how does that compare to albuterol.

I'll start keto at night as soon as I get my hands on it.

I think you have a severe meth addiction if you can handle fifty+mgs of albuterol.

Fuck bro....

never used drugs that harm the body without giving positive effects.

the only drugs i will ever touch are sterons, clen/albuterol, dnp.

recreational drugs are of no interest at all to me.

Back