All advice welcome

I would love to give the stuff a whirl, but I fail to see the point.

I can run Tren A for 6 weeks w/o blinking an eye. I've gone over 12 before ( I wouldn't recommend this ) w/o problems. I could only run that stuff for 3-4 weeks max and it will probably do more damage then 6 on ace, and I find it very hard to believe that 3 weeks oral tren would be superior, gains wise, to 6 weeks of ace, and you get the benefit of knowing your liver isn't rotting away.

Im 18 and please dont give me the too young speech

FUCK DUDE, don't do it man. You don't get to full height until at least 21 bro.

I started at 19 and I regret that shit big time, cuz i'm stuck at 5'10" and with my genetics, I should have hit 6' no problem.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, I say do what you like, but this is just advice from someone who made that mistake. don't do it.

At that age your hormones haven't even balanced out yet either... your height could be the least of your fucking problems.

Yeah age 18-25 you can get some good ass natural gains and you can grow SOOOO much, I know what it's like, as well as the others do, everyone wants to be the baddest mother in the gym..it takes time..

Well the doctor said i would not get any taller so im not too worried about that even though being taller would be nice, And Jamie as for you saying that you train harder and want gains more i very seriously doubt that

I would avoid the tren as it is not for a novice users.
(I'm not trying to bash you when I say that)
You have many years of training in front of you
being 18. Good luck

Oh yeah, have you given diet/training a chance at all?

Post pics up so we can see if you are really at peak shape.

Plus i trained for over a year and half naturally and never gained shit my diet was in check and i ate like a fuckin horse and still no size so i had to turn to the dark side

Lol, not to be rude or anything...Only a year and a half? I doubt your diet is in check..we really have some diet gurus especially jamyjamjr, go check him out in the diet section. He is a freaking beast with diet so I suggest you head over there give him a try and then when all else fails head over to that darker side luke skywalker.

Anabolic steroids can cause bones to stop growing prematurely. Teenagers who take anabolic steroids to get bigger may actually end up making themselves smaller for the rest of their lives. If a person who is not done growing yet takes steroids and experiences premature stoppage of bone growth, he or she will never grow as tall as he or she would have naturally grown if he or she had not used steroids. Now you know how they keep those gymnasts so short and muscular.

There have been cases where doctors have used small amounts of specific anabolic steroids administered in precise doses to increase height. However, the amount of a steroid that will increase height and not stop bone growth varies from individual to individual. Using steroids to increase height can only be done by a qualified doctor. All steroids, even when administered in small dosages, can prematurely stop bone growth in individuals who are not done growing.

Steroids can also alter the normal course of puberty. Steroid use is especially risky for teenagers. While the likelihood of teenagers developing possible side effects of steroid use like liver tumors is relatively low, as is the case for most steroid users, the likelihood of teenagers experiencing premature stoppage of bone growth and or changes to the normal course of pubertal development is high.

If that isn't enough to stop you then have fun stepping on a bar stool to reach things the rest of your life.

FUCK DUDE, don't do it man. You don't get to full height until at least 21 bro.

I started at 19 and I regret that shit big time, cuz i'm stuck at 5'10" and with my genetics, I should have hit 6' no problem.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, I say do what you like, but this is just advice from someone who made that mistake. Kdon't do it.

At that age your hormones haven't even balanced out yet either... your height could be the least of your fucking problems.

Good advice brother. But at that age they're not thinking what's going to happen to them 20 years down the road

Well i guess ill go take a look at what he's got to say. Im now thinking about running winstrol the last 6 weeks of my cycle because i agree that i am prob not ready for the tren

I know you will probably ignore me because you are taking advice from someone who is the same age as you which makes it seem less important but the matter of the truth is at least wait till 21. Do you want to be on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) the rest of your life? Waste of money man....and time...

I_feel_nothing other than the height issue what else do you regret from starting at 19, jw

I really should have put on more of a base naturally, I would probably be bigger now.

For the record though, I only used 1-test and 4ad and other not very potent substances when i was that young, and I was lucky. I didn't dance with anything strong until maybe 22-23.

Tren at 18 is dangerous simply put. Your natural hormones haven't even balanced yet. Basically you haven't finished puberty. Messing with something as suppressive as tren could do permanent damage. You could end up needing test injects for the rest of your life, or you could end up sterile. Likely, you'd be fine, but there is a decent chance of it screwing you up in the long run. A chance that isn't worth taking unless you plan on bodice building being your career.

Oh right, I forgot about the possibility of impotence. You get stuck with low test, you get stuck with a soft dick. The muscles only get you so far. Sluts like a firm one.

well sounds like you guys really know your shit. I think this will be my last cycle for awhile and i decided on no tren

Back