Allergic Reaction to Tren A - Hives and rash

Thanks -

We're hoping to get it all done through a professional mediator. She happens to be a lawyer, but a mediation doesn't involved the court or dueling banjos.

We're pretty well off already, and retirement, even split, will still be comfortable.
man thats doozie. Wifes an attorney. good that you both are on good terms. anyway.
are there any new prospects out there for you?

Opps, misplaced pronoun. Wife is not an attorney, the mediator is an attorney.

Not looking for prospects yet... and when I will be, won't be interested in getting all emotional about it, that's for sure

OK boyos, just to prove idiocy is alive and well.

Yes, still got it, it being dermatophagia. Very mild, but evident, with varying degrees of intensity throughout the day. Still believe the overall trend is that it's on the wane.

But Monday was supposed to be the start of my next 2-week blast, so guess what I did?

Yeah, well, on Sunday I pinned 10mg of Test P (100mg per ml) as a test in my right quad. With trepidation I might add. And hypersensitivity to any rash reaction.

Nothing seemed to change, as in the dermatophagia didn't get worse.

Huh.

Monday I pinned 20mg.

So far, so good. Not even any pip.

Yesterday I did 30mg. No change.

I'm on my way to 50 ED. If no issues, I'll PCT with my chlomid, get some Mast P, and add that in next time.

How dumb am I?

Yes, still got it, it being dermatophagia. Very mild, but evident, with varying degrees of intensity throughout the day. Still believe the overall trend is that it's on the wane.

But Monday was supposed to be the start of my next 2-week blast, so guess what I did?

Yeah, well, on Sunday I pinned 10mg of Test P (100mg per ml) as a test in my right quad. With trepidation I might add. And hypersensitivity to any rash reaction.

Huh.

Monday I pinned 20mg.

I'm on my way to 50 ED. If no issues, I'll PCT with my chlomid, get some Mast P, and add that in next time.

How dumb am I?

what is the half life of test p?

Huh.

Monday I pinned 20mg.

How dumb am I?

your only adding clomid to your pct? what about nolvadex? your supposed to use both for pct. and when and why mast?

Although there are a few outliers, the consensus seems to be a Test P half-life of 4.5 days.

I'm doing Bill Roberts 2 on/4 off. Supposedly (supposedly) that's not enough time for a complete shutdown. Nolva might help, but in the past I've recovered fine using Chlomid 50mg EOD.

Last 2 weeks I ran (with the tren that resulted in hives) I recovered using 50mg EOD for two weeks starting the 3rd day after my last pin.

Looking to add mast (and maybe anavar) to continuing hardening up. Both are supposed to be great for hanging onto muscle mass during a deficit.

I'm around 13-14% BF now, aiming for 10-11. I might even be lower, but being older, I seem to carry more fat around my middle. My arms, shoulders, and even my quads are pretty vascular, but only the hint of a 4 pack.

I'm using gear to hold onto mass while I do a cut during my 2 on weeks.

That was something else I noticed as I aged; when I cut, I lost muscle and strength at an alarming faster rate.

OK, week 5 passed this past Saturday night.

Still having the symptoms, although they seem to be continuing to diminish. It's like it's some sort of percentage decrease over time, where each day is slightly better, but not as better as the difference between the previous 2 days.

Like starting at 100% symptoms reducing by 5% a day
95%
etc....

By the time I get down to sat 10% symptoms I'm only showing a .5 percent improvement each day, if that makes sense,

Pretty positive now it wasn't the Test P, since I've been pinning 50mg ED for the last week with no ill effects. So looks as though Tren A is off the menu, as I'm not willing to risk that sort of side again, especially considering I've read it can be even worse a second time.

OK, week 5 passed this past Saturday night.

Still having the symptoms, although they seem to be continuing to diminish. It's like it's some sort of percentage decrease over time, where each day is slightly better, but not as better as the difference between the previous 2 days.

Like starting at 100% symptoms reducing by 5% a day
95%
etc....

By the time I get down to sat 10% symptoms I'm only showing a .5 percent improvement each day, if that makes sense,

Pretty positive now it wasn't the Test P, since I've been pinning 50mg ED for the last week with no ill effects. So looks as though Tren A is off the menu, as I'm not willing to risk that sort of side again, especially considering I've read it can be even worse a second time.

Glad you got off the tren mobile and that the rashes are gone, must of been hell for you. and yes it can be worst the second time around.

A little over 4 months since my hive breakout.

Still have dermographia. Taking a half-dose Xyzal (2.5mg) ever 3 days helps a lot. Well, it helps for 2 days, then I tough it through the third becasue I don't want to get hooked on an H1 antagonist.

Since my last Test P blast, I rant a 2 week Test P/Mast P blast, 50mg of each ED. No problems.

The dermographia is bearable, but man, I wish it would just go away.

Nothing to do but keep on keeping on....

A little over 4 months since my hive breakout.

Still have dermographia. Taking a half-dose Xyzal (2.5mg) ever 3 days helps a lot. Well, it helps for 2 days, then I tough it through the third becasue I don't want to get hooked on an H1 antagonist.

Since my last Test P blast, I rant a 2 week Test P/Mast P blast, 50mg of each ED. No problems.

The dermographia is bearable, but man, I wish it would just go away.

Nothing to do but keep on keeping on....

What are you taking to deal with your dermographia?
How much test p did you blast?

Back