Allergic to Injectables, Seeking Advice on Oral Only Cycles

johnt

To be more specific, I'm (probably) allergic to the solvent used on injectables.

I've tried every single injectable brands that is available to me and I got allergic reactions from all of them. I've also tried using anti allergic drugs while on cycle, but (ironically) only anti-allergic steroid drugs at high dose is effective, and they also supress the immune system so I would rather not use them again.

As such, I'm looking to try oral only cycles (never used oral before). My current plan is Anavar 40 mg/day and Winstrol 50 mg/day for 6 weeks, followed by 3 weeks of PCT. What do you think of this?

I also read some topic on short cycle like:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/24761-micro-oral-cycles.html
or this:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/24761-micro-oral-cycles.html
and I'm really interested in trying them out, especially because Dbol is a recommended oral for short cycle. Will a short oral cycle be a reasonably good plan? I've heard that retaining gains from oral is harder than injectable, so how much can I expect to retain after each cycle?

Last edited:
Orals can and will suppress you're natural test levels. While you can make gains on oral only cycles will will most likely feel terrible by the 3-4 week mark and give up all or most of your gains after you'd cycle waiting for your test levels to come back
I don't have any other advice for you. Maybe try trt levels of a topical test gel with the orals

Thanks for the quick answer carve.

I haven't thought of topical test, so I'll try to research further. That being said, will test gel give noticeable result? From what I know, topical gel can't deliver high enough test to your blood to give significant gain.

EDIT: I've checked and none of my sources sell topical test gel, so I probably can't use them even if I wanted to. Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick answer carve.

I haven't thought of topical test, so I'll try to research further. That being said, will test gel give noticeable result? From what I know, topical gel can't deliver high enough test to your blood to give significant gain.

EDIT: I've checked and none of my sources sell topical test gel, so I probably can't use them even if I wanted to. Any other ideas?

One of our sponsors here.

I doubt topical gel will yield any mass but it just keep you from pushing rope on the bedroom
If you truly are allergic to all oils in injectables and not actually a needlephobe, aas may not be for you

Last edited:
I doubt topical gel will yield any mass but it just keep you from pushing rope on the bedroom
If you truly are allergic to all oils in injectables and not actually a needlephobe, aas may not be for you

Damn, that's what my supplier said as well. How about test suspension? CMIIW, but they're basically test powder mixed with water right? My supplier don't sell them, so I might postpone aas until I find one.

PSL is the brand and they are a board sponsor here. I remember reading something recently about them using some kind of synthetic carrier oil (not GSO or CSO) that is supposed to be less prone to allergic side effects than the normal organic carrier oils. I have not tried it yet, but it seems like a good candidate for you.

I will look around some and try to find that post or thread....

which oil bases have your tried already? do you have a reaction every time you get a shot at the Dr?

which oil bases have your tried already? do you have a reaction every time you get a shot at the Dr?

This^^^.

Answer this for more clarification. Otherwise it kinda sounds like a crafty way to solicit advice on oral only cycle due to any of a number of reasons we see around here from newer members. Thx

Oral only cycles for men is a big no no. You 110% need test as a base. Like mentioned, orals along with every aas shut down your natural test production. Without test, your basically not a man...

Back