Alligator with an accompanying

yassminjha2342

Alligator with an accompanying

Watch Insidious Chapter 2 Online Corey glances down at my bright orange Hawaiian shirt, before dropping the gun, bursting into another mile-wide smile and shouting “Margarita Mack! How the hell you been bro!” After enduring another hug he ushers me over to the DJ booth. It’s big enough that all five us, me and his celebrity friends, can fit inside it.

Watch Despicable Me 2 Online “Well I guess that press asshole isn’t coming,” Corey says. “Good. Was going to have Corey's Angels take him out to the cabana and lap dance him into unconsciousness. Now they can relax.” I briefly consider revealing my identity, but before I can embrace the possibility of stripper nirvana Corey presses a button on an amplifier and the party disappears.

Watch Insidious Chapter 2 Online Now I'm standing in a DJ booth in the middle of a cavern. Unsure of how I should react to this I turn to my companions and find them holding weapons. Frosty Farris has some sort of massive, rusty crossbow. Alligator Andy has what looks a lot like a medieval battle axe. Hotsauce is holding a sharpened baseball bat. Corey, well Corey's just pulled the most badass looking Samurai sword I've ever seen out of a blood red sheath.

Watch The Conjuring Online "Wait, what?" I say. It's an appropriate question, but no one seems to be listening. Corey steps out of the DJ booth and takes a couple practice swings with his sword before turning to me and asking, "What's up Margarita, you not strapped?" "Wait, what?" I respond, hoping someone will hear me this time. "No problemo," Corey says as he pulls the .44 out of his pants and hands it to me hilt first. I take it, more out of reflex than anything, and only halfway listen as he says, "...fires wooden bullets. It's just my backup, I rarely need it, you can use it."

Watch Elysium Online Then he nods at his musician entourage, spins around and jogs off into the dimly lit depths of a large tunnel. With Corey gone Hotsauce takes charge. "Ok Margarita," he says. "You're used to killing these bastards to protect your band's front man, but this is a little different. Thanks to Corey we're taking the fight to them."

Watch One Direction This Is Us Online “Um…” I stammer. In that moment I realize I wasn’t actually serious about wishing for death and decide I very, very much want to live if only so I can smoke another bowl from my mini-hookah when I get back to my car. “No man,” the words tumble out of my mouth in a torrent of panic and flop sweats. “I ain’t no stinkin press! I hate those cats!”

Watch Elysium Online “Then who are you?” Corey demands. “Why don’t I know you?” Who am I kidding? I'm going to die. I guess that's alright, smoking hookah in a car is hard. I was probably going to drop coals on my lap and set myself on fire later today anyway. Still, I have to try, so I say the first thing that pops into my head. “Corey, dude of course you know me.” I force a laugh. Not easy to do with a .44 resting on your forehead. “I’m uh, Jimmy Buffet’s harp player.” Corey looks perplexed so I add, “Come on, you know me man! We did that night with those girls, you were badass! I’m Margarita Mack!”

"Hell yeah we are!" shouts Alligator with an accompanying fist pump. "Wait, what?" I say, mostly because my mouth is no longer capable of saying anything else. "Here's how it goes," Hotsauce continues. "We use their lust for fame against them. Feld-dog goes ahead and they're drawn to him like the moth to the flame. Then, while he's keepin' em busy we hit em from behind."

Back