Alright brilliant juicy minds, please I could use some help! Second cycle

Creanetics

Hiya!

First & foremost I'm completely new to the more in-depth aspects of steroids. Did some reading (not enough, quilty :p) so please excuse me for any stupid questions. Oh and poor grammar while we're at it.
Any help would be much appreciated, I will be grateful!

Will try to keep it short & simple..

Small introduction, 25 yrs old // 6'1 // 189 Pounds @ 15,6% // 3 yrs of training
History (A year ago): Test-E 500 mg 12 weeks. Didn't feel shit, no significant strenght/size gains. About 4 Kilo, from which mostly water retention I assume lol. Lost those pretty quick. However I will be honest it wasn't my best attempt @ roids.

So here I am.. onto round two. No more piss poor attempts, trying to make this a solid run. Diet will be on-point, marcos will be tracked daily and adjusted accordingly. My maintenance is 3000 kcal, slowly increased throughout the cycle hopefully ending up @ 4k+. Training regime is all laid out and progress content will be made. And of course bloodwork done etc.

Now for the chemical part lol..

I'm going to show you guys my initial thoughts... Pretty unaware I know lol

w1-4: Kick Dbol 30/40 mg ed
w1-10: Deca 200mg pw
w1-12: Test-E 300mg pw
w1-12: HCG 1000iu pw

w14/15 + The usual Clomid/Nolva PCT
Adex @ hand

So yeh... after doing some reading over here I somewhat changed my mind. The dosages/duration of the cycle seem way off. Since I'm attempting to run Deca... the cycle duration is too short. Accordingly to some I need at least 14 weeks?? And Test would require to be 1 a 2 weeks longer. What would be an preferable layout? Is running a cycle longer than 12 weeks a much greater risk in general? And would it influence my PCT dosages?

Now I'm aware you guys are no big fans of multiple compounds (due to sides etc.) So I assume most of you will suggest to drop the Dbol. However knowing myself a (mostly mental) Kickstart would do me great!
I can get very excited & somewhat impulsive at times. Helping in overall performance obviously. Just like I ordered most of the gear, stupid in hindsight... As I can imagine you guys suggesting completely different compounds.

Well for the dosages concern... Apparently the baseline should be at least 500mg Test-E. Reading the 300v600 topic I can understand why, however does this still apply when mixing compounds? I mean those were stand-alone Test-E studies. Is it really necessary? For example 200mg Deca too low? Even in combination with 300 Test-E, really? Somehow my mind can't wrap around the idea of higher net dosages. Seems unnecessary high for a second cycle.

Adex would be essential here during the entire cycle (?) (due Dbol & Deca). But what dosages would you guys recommend?

OK I'm sorry, I might be annoying some people now with nooblet questions and lack of research so therefore my last question... Lets say this cycle turns out to be 500/300, what would be a preferable injection timing/dosage? Like separately? Or 500mg Test-E in one shot & 300mg Deca on some other day? Or split them up in 250/250/300 or 400/400 @ various injection spots/days? I have no clue

Thats it people ;p, hopefully some of you can share your thoughts & suggestions, and enlighten me! AWESOME THANKS

Last edited:
If you didn't make any gains from 500 mg test e a week it must have been bunk IMO.

I don't think your dosages are high enough. Particularly the DECA dose is pretty low man. A lot of guys will also tell you to double that test dose etc. I'm sure you'll get some more responses but I'd double those doses or at least run 4-500 of the DECA.

I have good luck 2-1 in favor of the deca but I'm def the minority

Most run 200mgs of deca with their trt dose of test. Yeah, it's a low dose. If I were you, I would do a test only cycle again but this time do it right. Get an ai and use it! Run hcg throughout the cycle and get a pct together.

You didn't have a good go on your first cycle. You said you held a lot of water which I'm assuming you didn't use an ai. You should get blood work before, mid and post pct to make sure everything is g2g. Reason for mid cycle bloods is to make sure your test is obviously elevated and your using the proper amount of ai. Since you did not do that your first go and now want to use dbol and deca which elevate the fuck out of your estrogen, you have no idea what dose of ai to start with. We don't either. That's why you get blood work. Just stick to 12 weeks of test. Get your diet dialed and watch the gains. At this point, you would be wasting gear using anything else...

"Adex @ hand"
should be started day 1 brother. start low and get bloods around week 5 and adjust accordingly. without bloodwork your playing just as much a guessing game as anyone here would be until you learn your body and can dial in.
As Tbonexl said, Diet is key..can make or break what you accomplish. Good luck.

Hiya!

First & foremost I'm completely new to the more in-depth aspects of steroids. Did some reading (not enough, quilty :p)

Welcome brother, you joke about doing some light reading about this but make sure to do some hard reading too, these aint pancakes where making here. keep us updated!

Back