Alright so yall say Test for the first cycle

Ice-T

but which type would yall prefer/
can I still take an anti estrogen while on test?
Thanks in advance

Enthanate and cypionate are pretty much interchangeable. I doubt you'd notice much difference between the two.

You could take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help keep bloat to a minimum.

However, at 5'9" 110lbs, you're nowhere near your natural limit. You need to develop the desire, determination and willpower to eat and train like a bodybuilder. Steroids supply the finishing touch which allows one to exceed their genetic limit.

Put the cycle on hold for a good year or two and work on the other more important components mentioned above. It will prove very beneficial in the long run.

O I know that I am just trying to gain as much info there is.
I dont care if I get any bigger. I love lifting. I love the feeling and the drive I get to always go beyond my physical limitations.
there really isnt a difference between E & C IMO

rjx said:
Then why do you want to take AAS?
To gain an edge at a specific sports, running, swimming, fighting etc. I dunno isnt that why they started using them in BBC's so they could gain that extra inch so they had an edge on there competition the same way a runner want to go a little faster, a fighter wants that knock out power.

Dave Carbon said:
To gain an edge at a specific sports, running, swimming, fighting etc. I dunno isnt that why they started using them in BBC's so they could gain that extra inch so they had an edge on there competition the same way a runner want to go a little faster, a fighter wants that knock out power.

Not really making sense here...is there a certain sport your doing? Even as a steroid user myself, I shun people using them in sports as I think it's cheating. Bodybuilding is a whole different ball game though.

Either way, your probaly better of working on your trianing in sport than taking steroids to help.

Back