Always same issues with Tren.........HELP!!!

Animalized

I just don't get it and hopefully someone can help me out with this. Every time I make Tren, either Ace or Enth, it ends up going nasty in the vials after sitting a bit. Made some Ace and Enth the other day. Ace looked a little cloudy even after filtering it, then when gummy in the bottom of the vial after sitting a couple days. The enth lookedreally good after filtering but after sitting a couple days it crystalized. I went with a 2% BA and 10% BB mix this time which I thought would be plenty. Even took the Enth a little hotter then I normally would.

Why the hell does this shit keep doing this to me? Should I have went with a higher BB %? Any suggestions? I NEVER have any problems with anything else using the same methods as I did for this.

Really in need of a solution for this :(

Never made tren myself, but maybe more info will help a person answer.

What happens when you reheat the enth? Will it go back into solution? And that ace description sounds scary. Possibly also tell what temp you brought it to and for how long and filtering temp into what filter.

Good luck

What were the concentration (dosages) of your Tren Ace and Tren E?

CRYSTALLIZATION issue:

I know from reading, as well as from experience, is that when a solution crystallizes (when cooled or after a few days), it means it is too concentrated. The crystals are basically the hormone powder going from its liquid form back to its solid form. I have seen this happened with Test Prop, Dros Prop, and Tren Ace -- basically short esters.

I don't remember if I have seen Tren E crystallized.

Solutions to the crystallization problem:

1. If you add more BB, in theory, it should make the Tren E more soluble and avoid the formation of crystal. I have never used BB, so I can't say how much BB you would need.

2. Keep the Tren E as it is, with the crystal. Simply run some hot water over your vial before each pinning to make the crystal disappear.
This is what I have done with Test and Dros Prop.

"GUMMY" issue with Tren Ace:

This happened with my Tren Ace one time when I did the stupidest thing by heating my vial in a microwave oven. It was overheated, and these "sludge" formed at the bottom of my vial:

ta%2002.jpg

When I heated my Tren by putting it in a jar and boiling it with water, this problem never came up:

ta%2001.jpg

Tren Enth was 250mg/ml, the basic dosage and I ran 2% BA and 10% BB (2ml BA/10ml BB) Same proceedure as always, heated the GSO/BB combo at 350 for half hour while heating the poweder/BA mixture in beaker on stove. Slowly poured my GSO/BB mixture into the beaker of powder and heated for another 15 minutes, occasional hard stir, while solution mixed together. Turned heat down so it could cool a little and then filtered through Whatman into vials

Tren degrades rapidly just above melting point so no need to heat it up all the way to that point just let the BB do it's job as a solvent.

Tren Enth was 250mg/ml, the basic dosage and I ran 2% BA and 10% BB (2ml BA/10ml BB)

I think it's possible that your BB percentage might have something to do with the crystallization.

Here are several recipe I found for Tren Enth with their respective BB percentages:
(http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/homebrew-chemistry/163478-recipes.html#post2835484)

Tren Enth 100mg: 10% BB
Tren Enth 200mg: 15% BB
Tren Enth 300mg: 20%BB

Your brew's concentration is 250mg, so according to the recipes above, your BB percentage should be somewhere between 15% and 20%:

Tren Enth 200mg: 15% BB
Tren Enth 250mg: ---% BB
Tren Enth 300mg: 20%BB

So basically, if you were to go with this solution, then the BB % for 250mg should be around 17.5% (17.5ml BB). Your brew already have 10ml BB, so an additional 7.5ml BB is needed.

Couple tips.
Tren e never go over 200mg/ml use a basic 2/18 or 2/20 ba/bb.
Tren a keep t 100mg/ml again a basic 2/18 or 2/20 ba/bb.

Always dissolve tren in the ba and bb only after it is dissolved in that ..add warmed oil then swirl in hot water bath to combine. Filter while warm 140 degrees f.

Couple tips.
Tren e never go over 200mg/ml use a basic 2/18 or 2/20 ba/bb.
Tren a keep t 100mg/ml again a basic 2/18 or 2/20 ba/bb.

Always dissolve tren in the ba and bb only after it is dissolved in that ..add warmed oil then swirl in hot water bath to combine. Filter while warm 140 degrees f.

okay, I'm with ya on all that but any time I've purchased Tren Enth it's always been at a 250mg/ml dosage. I'm going to guess that in both cases it's simply a matter of not having enough BB in it because both were made with a 2/10 ratio

Thanks for the replies fellas and all the help!!

okay, I'm with ya on all that but any time I've purchased Tren Enth it's always been at a 250mg/ml dosage. I'm going to guess that in both cases it's simply a matter of not having enough BB in it because both were made with a 2/10 ratio

Thanks for the replies fellas and all the help!!

No problem, mate. Glad to help. Keep us updated with your progress and whether or not your problem is solved. Best of luck!

So today I did up two new batches. One of Tren Enth and one of Tren Ace. Mixed with a 2/20 ratio this time like suggested. So far the enth looks good, but it also did last time until it sat for a couple days. So going to leave it sit and see what happens.

The Ace on the other hand did the exact same thing within 20 minutes of being filtered. It turned cloudy looking just like the last batch. Each one of these is from a different source. The enth is from an old source which is no longer available and the ace is from a new source which I believe I had issues with the test I got from them as well. So I'm thinking the Tren Ace is also bad :( Hard enough to find a place and then you end up getting garbage, frustrating

The Ace on the other hand did the exact same thing within 20 minutes of being filtered. It turned cloudy looking just like the last batch. Each one of these is from a different source. The enth is from an old source which is no longer available and the ace is from a new source which I believe I had issues with the test I got from them as well. So I'm thinking the Tren Ace is also bad :( Hard enough to find a place and then you end up getting garbage, frustrating

What heating method did you use for your the Ace?

I overheated my Ace one time using a microwave oven, and it turned cloudy and these solids formed, as seen in the picture I posted above.

However, when I heated my Ace using boiling water (100C / 212 F), it was crystal clear, as seen in the picture above.

And my Ace was not bunk, since I used it and got results as well as symptoms of sweating and slight insomnia as one would expect to get from Ace. :D

Check your heating temperature, mate.

lol at your microwave open method over heating!!!!
Jesus man, this shit your going to be putting into your body I dont think experimenting on how to make it is such a good idea, but each to there own.

I don't have an issue with tren ace, BUT.
After i put it in a vial.. after about a month it goes into a thick brown substance at the bottom and stays sticky.
All I do is put it back in water and heat it inside a vial and shake untill its disolved.

Thank you for this!!! My tren a tried to do the same thing but by heating on the stove and using the 2/18 ratio turned out great!

You could also try adding between 25%-50% ethyl oleate to your brews, but be careful cuz some people are allergic to it and get minor hives from it so pin some just mixed with gso and see how it goes. Sterile, of course.

Back