Am I Allergic to Steroids? Please No!!

mison

Hey guys

I have been cycling on and off now for a year and a half. My gear has come from a friend who gets it off various source's. I have done two test enanthate 250 cycles and a few sustanon 250 along with Dbol.

However, i keep getting extreamely bad post injection pain but completely varying in pain and severety. I am on the verge now of calling it quits as i am beginning to think i may be allergic to some gear but the last thing i wont to do is quit so i would really appreciate some opinions.

Some cycles - test e or sus - are completely painless untill say week 4 or 5 or once i change to a new vile and then boom! Abseses, pain and swelling that stops me training for a week. I switch to a new brand or UDL (or so im told from my friend, the stuff is rarely labelled) and the it might be sweet for a acouple of jabs and then pain once again. My mate even injects with the same vile to test it out and no pain for him?? I still get good results but feel like im sick my whole cycle. Then ill try some different stuff on my next cycle and no pain, its like heaven!! But then il even get sore on that stuff occassionally. Now im not talking a little sore i mean like unable to sit properly. I have also had two infections during my last year cycling. I am a OSD freak. Im the guy that uses 3 swabs on the vile and like 5 on my glute so i dont inderstand how i even got them but have they maybe fucked my glute up for life when i pin?

Could i be allergic to the carrier oil? I was doing some research earlier and read the ethly based carries are known for causing allergic reaction but would that even be used in low dosed gear? (250)

When i was on sus i pin e3d and rotated glutes so more or less one pin a week per glute. When im on test e i pin twice a week rotating glutes also. I aspirate, inject slowly, swab and massage lightly after inj.

Ive just started a new cycle of test e first jab was sore for only two days but the second one (3days ago) is fucking killing me, i think i t may be another infection as its slightly red. However once again my mate was fine on it. WTF!!

Im starting to think maybe im that unlucky dude and my body hates the shit but as most of you could relate training is a big part of my life and i refuse to quit.

Can any one help?

Im in New Zealand so very hard to get stuff into the country. I would say bad UDL aswell but then why doesnt my friend get sore when he uses the same vile that i got sore off? Do you think the infections couldve fucked something up? They wernt bad infections and went away with oral antibiotics but its got me thinking

I thought this may be the case. I have read that people are commonly allergic to EO but i thought this was mainly used in higher mg/ml oils. So do you think there is a chance that im allergic to cottonseed/flaxseed oils? I guess the only thing to do is once i find a good source i need to buy up large.

Will do. Is there anything. I can do with the stuff i have? As now i have about 6 different vials (3 different sources) that all hurt. When i mixed a bad one with a good one for one jab it didnt seem to hurt at all. Maybe i can cut it with something? What would be a name of some synthetic oil? I guess i need to find out what im allergic to first. Also even though it kills me do you think im still absorbing the test?

Will do. Is there anything. I can do with the stuff i have? As now i have about 6 different vials (3 different sources) that all hurt. When i mixed a bad one with a good one for one jab it didnt seem to hurt at all. Maybe i can cut it with something? What would be a name of some synthetic oil? I guess i need to find out what im allergic to first. Also even though it kills me do you think im still absorbing the test?
yes. you can buy just some sterile grape seed oil and add it to your painful juice to dilute it.

Some people are just sensitive to oils/injections period..No joke

Try a lab that has "synthetic/hypoallergenic" carrier oil,and see how you feel.. Try non food derivative oils !

It could also be the quality of the raw hormone..

Try injecting in your VG and see how you react.. This site tends to have less pip, and when it does it hardly effects your daily routines. because of its location..

How about you rotate your sites to more than just your glutes? Of course you're getting sore, you're constantly exposing the same site over and over to trauma before it has had a chance to heal. Quads, delts, pecs, ventroglutes are all very easy sites to get to, and allow your body to heal before the next pin.

Just remember to start small on new sites (1cc or so), as virgin muscle gets grumpy. If that doesn't fix things, I'm imagining it's potentially contaminated oil, which you can filter yourself with a 0.22um Whatman syringe filter into new, sterile vials.

If that still doesn't work, you're going to have to look for a new source that doesn't use whatever carrier you may be sensitive to.

My .02c :)

Oh, and NEVER massage an injection site; that makes things worse. ;)

Thanks halfwit. A decent answer as usuall. I thought 6 days would be suffice for recovery and i would never inject if the muscle was even a tad sore or tight. I occassionally try delt and quad but usually come out just as sore but have only tried a handfull of times so maybe its still because of virgin muscle and i need to give it a good run. I know i shouldnt be comparing but my mate has done glutes every 3 days for 6 months in a row. Im really hoping im not allergic but i will try cutting it other oils and see how i get on? How does that even help as that would be more fluid and more jabs? Have only been doing 1.5ml pins. Will let you know how i get on.

Thanks halfwit. A decent answer as usuall. I thought 6 days would be suffice for recovery and i would never inject if the muscle was even a tad sore or tight. I occassionally try delt and quad but usually come out just as sore but have only tried a handfull of times so maybe its still because of virgin muscle and i need to give it a good run. I know i shouldnt be comparing but my mate has done glutes every 3 days for 6 months in a row. Im really hoping im not allergic but i will try cutting it other oils and see how i get on? How does that even help as that would be more fluid and more jabs? Have only been doing 1.5ml pins. Will let you know how i get on.

The point of cutting with other oils is if you're sensitive to say grapeseed oil, but not cottonseed oil. If you dilute the irritant, it will have less an impact on your body.

The problem with comparing yourself to someone else is that no two bodies are the same. He may be more tolerant to repeated injects (until scar tissue builds), or possibly be spacing the pins far enough apart in the muscle tissue that he's not hitting the same depot twice in a row. It's really hard to tell as there are just so many variables at play when it comes to a localized reaction.

Some folks can take benadryl to see if that calms things down due to an allergy. As most allergic reactions of this nature trigger a release of histamines, using an antihistamine does make sense to me at least. :)

You may react to different carriers, EO for instance, or solvents, but you are not allergic to testosterone.

You should get your own gear, It will be cheaper and when you take the time to research, you have a pretty good idea what you are buying.

Yeah i would love to buy my own but i can only get through my mate atm. Need more connections. Ideally id like to brew my own but finding the raw powder is even harder. Do you think i wil still be abdorbing the test or am i wasting my time?

Back