Amazing first cycle?

airyo

Im just going to get straight to it to not waste your time critiquing my first cycle
Stats- 5'9, 21 y/o, 140lb, 17%bf(started my cut yesterday to drop some bf for this cycle)
Mass/Bulking Cycle, first time.
Week 1-10 test e 250/twice a week
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg/per day (spaced apart accordingly)

PCT/HCG
HCG weeks 11-13 250 IU/twice a week
PCT weeks 14-17 clomid/nolva at respectble mg

AI-
Exemestane on hand if needed.

Done tons of research for awhile now and finally ready to buy and commit.
In touch with a pretty good vet and he gave me the ok; want to ask you guys here.
Thoughts?

Welcome bro.
I will say D-bol should be 40-50mgs ed
Run the Test for 12 -16 weeks cause is Enth. takes about 5 weeks as an avarge to kick in.
The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if you want to blast before PCT do it at 500-1000 ius eod for 10 days or it can be done ed as well (I`ve done it with good results-ed)
Just a critique on your weight, you too light at 5'9". Im 5 inches shorter than you and weight 175lbs (yesterday) so need to work on your diet and get it right before jump on some gear.

Not trying to put you down just a good advice that will help you at the long run...

Thanks for the that, but i know some good sellers on silkroad so i think i will go through them, though the price of bitcoin is rising so need to buy asap.
Anyways, i want to cycle for bulking/mass, what are the cons of starting now if i was to start at say, 170lb?
I dont want to body build, i just dont want to be a skinny piece of shit anymore. I was 110~ about 2 months ago, ive been dieting correctly, so thats on par as well. (Wouldnt let me send you a private message, idk)

Thanks for the that, but i know some good sellers on silkroad so i think i will go through them, though the price of bitcoin is rising so need to buy asap.
Anyways, i want to cycle for bulking/mass, what are the cons of starting now if i was to start at say, 170lb?
I dont want to body build, i just dont want to be a skinny piece of shit anymore. I was 110~ about 2 months ago, ive been dieting correctly, so thats on par as well. (Wouldnt let me send you a private message, idk)

You need 50 post to PM someone...well good luck buddy

PM's will start after 50posts I believe. Dont know too much about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I wont touch that one. Pik is spot on with his advice tho bud. At your heigh, with 17% body fat you should be able to weigh more before starting. 3J has an awesome thread in the diet discussion board that will give you the equasion to calculate your lean mass, daily caloric intake needs and others. Check it out. Think about packin a few pounds on before you jump on. But at that weight, with that BF % your only 116 lbs of lean body mass. Thats really not that much. If you were 140lbs with 7% BF that'd be different. All just food for thought. And if youre not wanting to be a "skinny piece of shit" anymore..haha(laughed when you said that) Check out 3J. 80% diet bud.

Its very simple..youre too light with too much BF. Whats your rush? if you put on 30 lbs in 2months by "dieting correctly", then you shoukld have no problem growing naturally through training and diet....until you are ready for the next step...

This board has fallen off greatly in terms of advice given to guys who obviously have no clue as to what they are getting into...JMHO

PM's will start after 50posts I believe. Dont know too much about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I wont touch that one. Pik is spot on with his advice tho bud. At your heigh, with 17% body fat you should be able to weigh more before starting. 3J has an awesome thread in the diet discussion board that will give you the equasion to calculate your lean mass, daily caloric intake needs and others. Check it out. Think about packin a few pounds on before you jump on. But at that weight, with that BF % your only 116 lbs of lean body mass. Thats really not that much. If you were 140lbs with 7% BF that'd be different. All just food for thought. And if youre not wanting to be a "skinny piece of shit" anymore..haha(laughed when you said that) Check out 3J. 80% diet bud.
Wont hurt to check i suppose, but whats with the negativity at starting at this weight? I havent seen this one before and believe me ive been lurking other places for about 2-3 months and this is a first. Can you explain to me why perhaps? Thanks for your time, appreciate it

Its very simple..youre too light with too much BF. Whats your rush? if you put on 30 lbs in 2months by "dieting correctly", then you shoukld have no problem growing naturally through training and diet....until you are ready for the next step...

This board has fallen off greatly in terms of advice given to guys who obviously have no clue as to what they are getting into...JMHO

Theres no rush, im just a person who likes to cut time when possible, thanks for the advice though.

Look, This isnt something for short cuts brother....You will have a better cycle and base to begin with if you put on more weight naturally and drop some BF pre cycle, because you cant rely on the gear to drop BF...not to mention the weight/mass youre going to lose post cycle... Your first cycle is your best, so why not make the most of it....Plus youre only 21...plenty of time

Dude, you're only 21, and way too small. There's no way you've worked out even close to your natural potential. You shouldn't be touching juice for at least another 2-3 years, and 500 mgs of test a week is too high, you can do just fine on 250-300mgs. I didn't touch aas until I could no longer push past my natural limitations. At your size, weight and age you should be eating and training like an animal for another couple years. Don't be another impatient kid, you need to put in the time and build a better foundation.

Look man, youre getting some of the best advice available.Listen to what we are telling you. And heed the warnings. We are not doubting you may have been hanging around for some time, reading ands researching. God on ya for it. But I think you'll find that pretty much every guy who comes in here at 18,19,20,21 yrs old, asking about advice for their first cycle, especially those who havewnt even come close to their natyy potential, get about the same resposes from EVERYONE. As it should be. Youre still growing bro. Growth plates are still open, still have PLENTY of natty test. I honestly believe if yoou get hooked up with 3J, and you move into the gym for a while, You're potential to grow willbe exponentially greater! THENNN...start thinking about running that cycle and REALLY getting to the NEXT level! Hope you hear what were saying dude. Good luck to ya! Get after it bud.

Look man, youre getting some of the best advice available.Listen to what we are telling you. And heed the warnings. We are not doubting you may have been hanging around for some time, reading ands researching. God on ya for it. But I think you'll find that pretty much every guy who comes in here at 18,19,20,21 yrs old, asking about advice for their first cycle, especially those who havewnt even come close to their natyy potential, get about the same resposes from EVERYONE. As it should be. Youre still growing bro. Growth plates are still open, still have PLENTY of natty test. I honestly believe if yoou get hooked up with 3J, and you move into the gym for a while, You're potential to grow willbe exponentially greater! THENNN...start thinking about running that cycle and REALLY getting to the NEXT level! Hope you hear what were saying dude. Good luck to ya! Get after it bud.

Yeah, i also shot him an email last night to start a plan. Just kinda sucks, was looking forward to the high test level feeling the most id say. Thanks for the advice, appreciative.

Putting on 30 lbs in 2 months is a lot of weight. What was your bf 2 months ago. I guess if you can put on that much weight naturally and trim bf with a good diet. Then u should see how u feel in a few more months before starting a cycle. You might get amazing results by the proper diet and training. Once again, what kind of weight was the 30 u put on?

Back