AML new T.N.T and Tren no ester !! (with pics)

Trust_

This is just amazing.... I tried 1 ml tren base as preworkout and it was great!! Best booster ever!! Im going to try the TNT soon.
Im pretty sure AML is the only lab in the world to have tren base + test base blend.
Cant wait to do this...(ill be away on vacation for 2 weeks)

God damn i cant wait for my next cycle. Hey Trust was there any pip and how much did you do as a preworkout?

There was no pip, i did (3 days) 1 ml 2-3 hr pre workout, subq injections. Actually i did 0.75 ml day 1, then 1 ml day 1 and day 2 also 1 ml...
This is the best feeling ever... If you like tren, this is like pure tren shots...
The thing to watch for: This product is so powerful, i noticed feeling a "crash" 8-9 hrs post injection.(on day 2) This is why i would recommend splitting doses morning and dinner time. Oh and sex drive is NUTZ on this... better have your wife/gf ready for it....

There was no pip, i did (3 days) 1 ml 2-3 hr pre workout, subq injections. Actually i did 0.75 ml day 1, then 1 ml day 1 and day 2 also 1 ml...
This is the best feeling ever... If you like tren, this is like pure tren shots...
The thing to watch for: This product is so powerful, i noticed feeling a "crash" 8-9 hrs post injection.(on day 2) This is why i would recommend splitting doses morning and dinner time. Oh and sex drive is NUTZ on this... better have your wife/gf ready for it....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :axe: :axe: :axe:

Sooooooooooooooooooo on this in a couple weeks. I've been waiting for tren base to pop up again, and thar she blows! :D

Would it be overkill to run test and tren ace then just do like .5ml of tren base 2-3 hrs preworkout? My brain is bursting with ideas how i could utilize this

I might dbl my doses to get my current cycle done in 12 weeks instead of 15 just so my winter cycle can start sooner lol

Haha. I just know I can't wait to get my hands on some of that tren base. The TNT looks sexy as hell, but I'm nervous about aromatization that comes from such a large spike of test.

I might be mistaken but test build-up is whats causing aromatisation. Theres no "build-up" with test no ester. (also depends on what other gear you re using with it) Not only that, aromatisation still works thru the aromatase enzyme. If you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), you will inhibit the process.

I might be mistaken but test build-up is whats causing aromatisation. Theres no "build-up" with test no ester. (also depends on what other gear you re using with it) Not only that, aromatisation still works thru the aromatase enzyme. If you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), you will inhibit the process.

I realize I'm bumping an old thread but I'm very intrigued by this TNT!
Hopefully I can grab some soon.

They should have it back in stock this week, along with all the other water based products!

I am waiting for the TNT myself...that shit was amazing

TNE is back in stock, according to Boss the new water base product line should be all out this week!

Back