Anabolic Mouthwash

RJH8541 said:
By far the most original storage yet!! lol

What did you use as a carrier Doug?

the atavars are getting better and better my friend.

my guy won the masters middle weight this wekend as well as the masters overall.

pullinbig said:
the atavars are getting better and better my friend.

my guy won the masters middle weight this wekend as well as the masters overall.

Thanks. I was actually thinking of trying to convince Madine to do a nice new sexy one just for you. lol!!!

That's awesome about your guy, is that the one from the pics in the training forum? Was it a national qualifier or is that even relevant in Master's comps?

btw Dougie, GIN? Yuck!!! who are you, James Bond? No, wait, that was Vodka. :spank: Nevermind... carry on!

RJH8541 said:
Thanks. I was actually thinking of trying to convince Madine to do a nice new sexy one just for you. lol!!!

That's awesome about your guy, is that the one from the pics in the training forum? Was it a national qualifier or is that even relevant in Master's comps?

btw Dougie, GIN? Yuck!!! who are you, James Bond? No, wait, that was Vodka. :spank: Nevermind... carry on!

no i dont have a pic of this guy but ill get one posted. as far as a nat qualifier i dont have a clue. its BBing remember? not my strong suit. =0)

as far as madine goes every pic that you have posted is swealtering. she cannot go wrong. one word comes to mind. succulent.

btw, that is the worst flavored scope Ive had the displeasure of trying. Its also very hard to dose, you have to draw quickly to be accurate because it settles so damn fast.

Anyone ever put dbol in straight PEG400?

DougoeFre5h said:
Anyone ever put dbol in straight PEG400?

I did anadrol once, thick as shiiiiiiiiit but it stays pretty well suspended. I am guessing you tried heat yes?

You know I didnt bother heating it until I read your post. I just threw the contents of 1 of the scope bottles into an old glass dropper bottle I have and heated the living piss out of it. Ya know what, totally went into solution. :)

Well its been a day, and the bitch crashed by crystalizing like rock candy inside the vial. Im not about to heat it everytime either. Oh well, there goes 2.5g. 7.5 left.

DougoeFre5h said:
Well its been a day, and the bitch crashed by crystalizing like rock candy inside the vial. Im not about to heat it everytime either. Oh well, there goes 2.5g. 7.5 left.

I heated mine in EC and it never seperated. Although I always thought maybe I used too much heat. Either way, I don't care for Dbol so I won't have to worry about it again.

Well, after almost a week on this stuff, the sides are out of control. I broke out almost immediatly, and its now aggrivating my nips. I was taking 30mg/d, but now I gotta stop. I am absolutely not willing to live with these sides. Live and learn.

Back