Anabolic Steroids and the current craze of them "being for everyone"

Thanks, good to know i'll be dead by 30.

Maybe i should edit the post and lie and say everything is ok, with some big fairy tale happy ending where im now a marathon runner in perfect health who learned from the error of my ways. But that wouldn't be human in nature, I'm the rat going for the electrified cheese over and over simply because it tastes so good. Maybe that was the meaning of the post, pointing out it's human nature to do what is bad for us without thinking of the consequences. Rec drugs, sex with random partners, smoking, drinking.. all killers, let as humans we do all knowing what can happen but we pay no mind to it.

As I stated before, I have a steroid problem, I'm working on lowering everything to the point where I can still grow, but be healthier doing so. But thanks for throwing that in my face...

thefantom1 said:
Let's see here... you post about how young you were when you started and how fucked up your body is now because of it... yet you continue to do insane amounts of steroids (abuse as you put it) No offense bro but it sounds like to me that you have learned nothing from your experience---except to take more steroids... Life is not a sprint my friend... but a slow and steady jog... Its sad to see.... I doubt that you will live to be 30 if you continue on the path you are on...... :(

BDTR said:
As I stated before, I have a steroid problem, I'm working on lowering everything to the point where I can still grow, but be healthier doing so

good chance those two factors can not coexist - lowering dosage and maintaining growth.
if you want health you're probably gonna have to accept not being "big" and substantially dropping dosages

I feel with the right training and diet - I can do this, albiet slower, but still get it done. Of course im not going to be running Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doses, but I admit I do need to step back my doses.

Man if your cholesteral and blood pressure are bad....drop the orals. Youre going to have to trade some health for some size and i see the 300mg a day of orals as a good place to start. Youre going to have to understand the weight loss you will see with lower dosages and be mentally prepared for it, maybe your girlfriend can help-mine does. Ill tell you what though, you could lose 60 lbs and still be a big jacked mofo, just leaner.

anyways good luck man, id like to see some pics too lol.

talk about the duality of mans psyche, we all shout "hes killing himself" and then say "lets bask in his glory". I guess everyone loves a freak show, no insult intended.

BDTR said:
Thanks, good to know i'll be dead by 30.

Maybe i should edit the post and lie and say everything is ok, with some big fairy tale happy ending where im now a marathon runner in perfect health who learned from the error of my ways. But that wouldn't be human in nature, I'm the rat going for the electrified cheese over and over simply because it tastes so good. Maybe that was the meaning of the post, pointing out it's human nature to do what is bad for us without thinking of the consequences. Rec drugs, sex with random partners, smoking, drinking.. all killers, let as humans we do all knowing what can happen but we pay no mind to it.

As I stated before, I have a steroid problem, I'm working on lowering everything to the point where I can still grow, but be healthier doing so. But thanks for throwing that in my face...

I think you and everyone else took my post wrong... I feel sorry for you bro.. and like I said in my post "No offence" but you stated in your post how you made some bad life choices... well bro.. you are still making bad choices..you need to go and see a Dr. or a psychologist or both to get your body as well as your mind back into shape... I didn't mean to sound rude or apathetic when I said you will most likely die before 30 if you continue on the path your on...I simply stating my opinion and I would bet money on it. I appreciate and agree about what you said as far as eating to grow first and train until you can no longer grow... and also about research, research, research.

Remember what you said in your own post... this is your body you're playing with and you only get one Step up bro and take care of YOUR body...............

Johny J said:
still grow? you weigh 330lb. Where are you looking to grow to?

trevorsmithdd.jpg

Trevor Smith - 400+ lbs at the same height.

Although he's dead now...

Was on elite around 98, different name. Retired mod on original fitness geared, Retired mod on WCBB, Retired smod on IBB, Banned Admin/smod on AR (the owner banned me for starting my own board) Now i own ironforlife.com

azking said:
BDTR
What other boards are you at? bolex...review....elite... i know ive seen you out there.

BDTR said:
trevorsmithdd.jpg

Trevor Smith - 400+ lbs at the same height.

Although he's dead now...

Read what you just typed man. Please be careful. you seem like a nice guy, would hate to see a thread about you someday talking some somber shit.
We get 2 many of those.

Well if its any consulation - his death wasn't weight/steroid related. But i do appreciate the concern.

thx 4 the post

hey bro

sorry ya had 2 learn 'that' way but I appreciate yer honesty in that post

a must read prior to anyone considering AAS...especially the yougans

all the best

Back