Anabolic Steroids and the current craze of them "being for everyone"

I remember a couple of years ago you posted your upcoming cycle and I had to do a double take at what I was reading.

good luck with everything

I will be the first to admit - I "abuse" steroids, i take amounts on par with most IFBB guys, it's simply because it is impossible for me to maintain my size without it, nevermind to gain weight. It's not my diet, im chowing down 800+ grams of protien a day when bulking and over 10 thousand calories. It's not my training, my strength progresses a great deal, it's just my body fighting me to get weight off me. I'm kind of infamous for my dosages, 3 grams of test, 2 grams of tren, 200mg drol with 100mg dbol 12 ius of gh and 20 ius of slin etc.. I'll admit straight out that it is an addiction and a bad one, not a phyiscal one but a mental one. I have layed out mentally my plan for lowering everything down slowly until I find the point where im still growing, although slower than before without killing my body. Finding that point is key to my success and longevity. Lets hope I find it...

jesus christ. How te fuck do yuo eat that much, let alone the doasages.

you must spend your entire day eating and shitting.... or waiting to shit.

I want to know your routine, and what routine you found gained you the most size.

I eat every two hours, minimum of 100 grams of protien per meal. Luckilly with my job, i'm as high up as they come in the state, so no one can yell at me for busting out 3 cans of tuna in the middle of paper work. Yes, I do make frequent trips the the bathroom. Lots of redmeat, lots of chicken and fish, but I feel red meat is key to getting big. I usually keep a bottle of flax oil in my office fridge and one at home, drink that straight from the bottle. Also use NLarge 2 when I dont have time for a meal, just use 8 scoops instead of 4 or some plain whey protien and flax, maybe with some oatmeal.

I'm actually cutting up a bit right now, but as for my training routine, you can see an example here in my training log

http://www.ironforlife.com/t4052-the-official-bdtr-training-log.html

A program similar to this has worked well for me bulking in the past.

Johny J said:
jesus christ. How te fuck do yuo eat that much, let alone the doasages.

you must spend your entire day eating and shitting.... or waiting to shit.

I want to know your routine, and what routine you found gained you the most size.

damn man i would really love to see some pictures of you. i belong to IFL as hckykrt, but i never knew you were this big, i would look at your cycles and say to myself holly shit! I am a 19 year old kid and i have done one cycle people say i was too young, but physically i was done growing, got a xray of my plates and they were all closed weighed 190lbs and gained a solid 13lbs while on. do i regret it. no, would i dont anythign different, NO! great read though man great read makes people think about their life.

I post my pictures at random times, they've been up on IFL before though :D

As for you being done growing, that really changes nothing in terms of what I was speaking about. The goal is to build a solid base of MATURE muscle, muscle maturity comes with time, the longer you have kept that mass - the more mature it is and the longer it will stay. It also has a great deal with undeveloped endocrine systems and probably the main problem as I see it is growing too much too fast at a novice level. Your body NEEDS to adapt to extra strength and mass.

You will find you may do a cycle and gain 100 lbs on your bench at a young age in 20 weeks, do you realize how badly that stresses both your tendons and joints? It's horrific. Now we have people who are in all senses of the word - a novice to lifting (no insult) who have trained a year or two and are jumping on something that will explode their strength and size, without making both joints and tendons stronger. You're either priming yourself for an early injury or a long road of pain down the line!

BDTR said:
I'm actually cutting up a bit right now, but as for my training routine, you can see an example here in my training log

http://www.ironforlife.com/t4052-the-official-bdtr-training-log.html

A program similar to this has worked well for me bulking in the past.

so it looks like you lift every 3 days? is that correct. 1 day on, 2 off?

if you wouldnt mind, would you take a look at my routine and tell me what you think? i'd really appreciate it.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69955

It's kind of scattered for me, but its 4x a week. A lot depends on work and how my body is feeling after the previous workout. Hard to judge my recovery time week by week.

As for your training, basically you're doing a full body workout EOD? Am i reading that right?

BDTR said:
It's kind of scattered for me, but its 4x a week. A lot depends on work and how my body is feeling after the previous workout. Hard to judge my recovery time week by week.

As for your training, basically you're doing a full body workout EOD? Am i reading that right?

Yes. HST style type of training. 1 working set per excercise. After warming up a specific body part (back for example), the rest of the excercises done for back dont have warmups. Once i do chest, i dont need to do any warm ups for tri's or shoulders. So it keeps the volume relatively low.

so its around 12 sets or so per workout, like 3-4 times a week. It works out being the same amount of sets per body part after a weeks time, as if you did the 1 part in 1 day.

Every 6th lifting day is a max out for the given rep range.

and once again, thanks for lookin it over.

And althougth its been said, great post. Sad thing is, young kids are gonna look at your results and figure "ah, he fucked up somewhere. i wont get those problems."
You remember when you were 18 or so. You're bullet proof, you know everything, and bad shit happens to others not you.

See, I have a hard time recovering from that kind of training, I find I can't work a bodypart more than once a week with the intensity I do and be able to do it again two days later. For instance, if i squat, I can't possibly think of doing anything for legs for a week.

It does work for lots of people though.

Johny J said:
Yes. HST style type of training. 1 working set per excercise. After warming up a specific body part (back for example), the rest of the excercises done for back dont have warmups. Once i do chest, i dont need to do any warm ups for tri's or shoulders. So it keeps the volume relatively low.

so its around 12 sets or so per workout, like 3-4 times a week. It works out being the same amount of sets per body part after a weeks time, as if you did the 1 part in 1 day.

Every 6th lifting day is a max out for the given rep range.

I really do hope people can see what happened and dont try and justify it in their heads.

Johny J said:
and once again, thanks for lookin it over.

And althougth its been said, great post. Sad thing is, young kids are gonna look at your results and figure "ah, he fucked up somewhere. i wont get those problems."
You remember when you were 18 or so. You're bullet proof, you know everything, and bad shit happens to others not you.

thanlks for the time.
I would agree with you about your example. When i used to do 1/2 bodyparts a day, once a week, i couldnt walk for days.

the difference is here, there is 1 working set, then a day off. So it gets you sore, but surprisingly you can still lift without any stregth or performance loss. It takes some getting used to, cause my legs will be a little sore or chest will be a little sore, and i will e thinking "well this lift is gonna suck".... and then i lift with no problem and the soreness goes away.
Now i am used to ignoring the soreness, cause i realise it doesnt corelate into weaker or lesser performance.

Just a thought, although i feel as if i am giving science advice to Einstein with you being a meager 300+ and all.

Oh, it's not like giving science advice to einstein - I'm always interested in learning new things, I can never learn enough.

I have done many different training styles in the past, heavy duty, Doggcrapp, High volume, Low volume, everything. I like to switch it up to be honest, soon i'll be going back to doggcrapp training.

BDTR said:
It was actually a little over 1 gram per week of testosterone.

Quite a lot for a 160 lb 16 year old.

So you've DOUBLED your bodyweight in that time. Sheesh.

Yup, nine years total. Although you have to take into consideration i was only 16 at the time. Comes out to a little over 17 lbs a year gain.

Mr. dB said:
So you've DOUBLED your bodyweight in that time. Sheesh.

let me get this straight- 6 ft and 320? with visible abs? goddamn i'd like to see that... post some pics!
~MINX

Let's see here... you post about how young you were when you started and how fucked up your body is now because of it... yet you continue to do insane amounts of steroids (abuse as you put it) No offense bro but it sounds like to me that you have learned nothing from your experience---except to take more steroids... Life is not a sprint my friend... but a slow and steady jog... Its sad to see.... I doubt that you will live to be 30 if you continue on the path you are on...... :(

thefantom1 said:
Let's see here... you post about how young you were when you started and how fucked up your body is now because of it... yet you continue to do insane amounts of steroids (abuse as you put it) No offense bro but it sounds like to me that you have learned nothing from your experience---except to take more steroids... Life is not a sprint my friend... but a slow and steady jog... Its sad to see.... I doubt that you will live to be 30 if you continue on the path you are on...... :(

You're totally missing the point of his post, I'd suggest re-reading the entire thing again.

Back