Anadraulic State from LG : Review/Log--->

juced_porkchop

Anadraulic State
Started this in place of my norm creatine (Creatine mono)
been a about a week.
Deff a kick with this one.
Taste is barable but I wouldent go out to buy it just for the taste.

I have been taking it (1scoop) 40min before work out, on workout days.
on off days I take it about 1hr after my first meal.

I will bump and add thoughts on this over its use.
feel free to add your thoughts or ask Questions on here if you wish (but keep it to the product so we dont go off track with this thread)

heres a smal summer if you did nto see another thread on it i made:

Description

This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

Anadraulic State - 1165grams

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV

Total Calories 52 2.6%*

Calories From Fat
Total Fat
Saturated Fat
Cholesterol
Carbohydrates 13g 4.3%*
Dietary Fiber
Sugars 8g
Protein

*Percent Daily Value are based on 2,000 calorie diet.

Anadraulic State Proprietary Formula 24,610mg

pSARM: Osthole 80% (extract)

Anti-Aromatase: 3b-hydroxy-Urs-12-en-28-oic-acid (25%)

Natural SERM: Resveratrol 50%, Ellagic Acid 40%

Androgenic Potentiator: Sodium Caprylate

Creatine Matrix:
BioCre(tm)
Creatine Malate
Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Orotate

Cortisol / Lactic Acid Block:
Schizandra Extract
Lycium Extract
Beta Alanine

Focus Factors:
Caffeine
L-Tyrosine
Glycine

Pump Complex:
L-Arginine
Arginine Orotate

Essential Amino Acid Blend:
Hydrolyzed Protein
L-Leucine
Taurine
L-Glutamine

Insulin Potentiator
Bitter Melon 10:1 Extract
Cinnamon Extract

Hormonal Growth Booster:
Manus Alba

Other ingredients: Hydrolyzed Amino Acids, Pharmaceutical Grade Dextrose, Calcium Silicate,
Sodium Bicarbonate,Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Natural and
Artificial Color (herbal extracts may be from a variety of sources to achieve the active ingredient:
eriobotrya japonica, raspberry, pomegranate, cnidium monnieri, rosemary, thyme, holy basil, angelica)

Recommended Use: On training days, take 1-2 scoops with 8-12oz of cold water or juice 30-40mins prior
to training on an empty stomach. On non-workout days take 1 scoop with 8-12oz of water.
For best results, avoid consuming a meal or protein shake for one hour after taking Anadraulic State.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 or elderly. Consult a physician before using this or any dietary
supplements. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or chronically ill. This product is not intended for individuals who
are at risk of or have been treated for high blood pressure, heart disease, thyroid disease, depression or other
psychiatric condition, renal disease, recurring headaches, spasms, have asthma or taking asthma medication or
if you are using a MAO inhibitor.

Allergen Warning: Contains ingredients derived from Milk and Pea. Made in a plant that also processes
egg, soy, peanut, tree nut, fish, crustaceans/shellfish, wheat, dairy, and barley products

update*
I found it better to take half of one of my protien drinks (one=70g protein) 20 min before the Anadraulic State as I dont get nausiated., due to me working out soon after waking up I find having something inthere make the pump more powerfull and the exp more injoyable.

This product I deff will be getting more of. :p

update*

GREAT pumps during workouts.
good mental boost aswell.
Orver all good stuff.
but I would NOT rec taking this on empty.
have a scoop of whey in water then the Anadraulic State for sure.

Back