Anadrol 50 Issue??

Inquirer

Hey guys,
I just started a cycle of anadrol 50 three days a go. 50mg a day with 600mg Test C and 300 mg deca. This isnt my first cycle by far but the first time I have used anadrol.

I noticed today (day 3 of anadrol) that my urine was very dark. Is this a common side affect people experience.

Thanks.

Are you keeping up on water intake? Dark urine is a sign your probably not as anadrol can be hard on your liver.

My usual dose is 100mg Ed, guess 50 would work. Get ready to feel like shit all day until you're a couple warmup sets in... ;)

i've ran drol many times in the past... the thing that I don't like most about it is how it affects appetite, makes me not hungry, ever.

but strength gains are usually good, 50mg per day is a low dose, probably comparable to about 30mg's of dbol or less.

as for your urine issue... just sounds like dehydration, drink 6+ litres a day and that won't be happening

Agree with all and 100mg is a good dose for drol. I don't like drol with deca in case it upregulates progestins/prolactin but together you should see excellent gains.

Back