Anadrol Advice/Recovery Cycle

redridin22

Hey guys,

New to this site, not completely new to AAS. Looking for some advice from you guys about a (possible) upcoming cycle of mine.

A little background info first. Trained for the last 10 years, seriously for the last 5/6. I had finally gotten my diet and workouts perfected and went from 5'8 135lbs (ectomorph) to 5'8 205lbs. About a year and a few months ago, I broke 4 ribs and a few other bones in a snowboarding accident and was unable to workout for about a year. Finally back in the gym for the last 4/5 months and am gaining back my weight very slowly. I was 205lbs at the time of the accident, when resuming training I was at 140lbs and now I'm just above 145lbs. I'm sticking to my diet (~5000cal/day, lots of fish, chicken, red meat, greans, balanced, organic and super clean) which works perfectly for me, I'm training very hard and making great strength gains. I'm just not gaining my mass back as expected.

So here is my question. I've got some Oxymetholone which I've taken before and tolerated very well. Kept a decent amount of gains and had minimal side effects. I'm looking to take a cycle to bump up my mass, and if I can get some Test E I will definitely run that for 10 weeks concurrently. As for the Anadrol part, this is what I was thinking:

1-6: Oxymetholone 50mg/day
1-6: Anastrozole .25mg/3 days
Possibly Pregnyl too
1-10: Test-E 500mg/week if I can get my hands on some ASAP
Milk Thistle

Obviously follow with PCT (Nolva and Clomid)

What do you guys think? I'm not quite as concerned with how any of these substances will affect me since I've taken them all before. More concerned about taking Anadrol at just over 145lbs and not having run a cycle in 2.5/3 years. Also, if I can get Test E, I'd probably bump the Anadrol down to 4 weeks instead of 6.

Thanks for reading and the advice. I appreciate it.

Oral only cycles are for women only! You need to read the beginner cycle stickys bud. Your not even close to the ball park on a properly planned cycle.

Hey guys,

New to this site, not completely new to AAS. Looking for some advice from you guys about a (possible) upcoming cycle of mine.

A little background info first. Trained for the last 10 years, seriously for the last 5/6. I had finally gotten my diet and workouts perfected and went from 5'8 135lbs (ectomorph) to 5'8 205lbs. About a year and a few months ago, I broke 4 ribs and a few other bones in a snowboarding accident and was unable to workout for about a year. Finally back in the gym for the last 4/5 months and am gaining back my weight very slowly. I was 205lbs at the time of the accident, when resuming training I was at 140lbs and now I'm just above 145lbs. I'm sticking to my diet (~5000cal/day, lots of fish, chicken, red meat, greans, balanced, organic and super clean) which works perfectly for me, I'm training very hard and making great strength gains. I'm just not gaining my mass back as expected.

So here is my question. I've got some Oxymetholone which I've taken before and tolerated very well. Kept a decent amount of gains and had minimal side effects. I'm looking to take a cycle to bump up my mass, and if I can get some Test E I will definitely run that for 10 weeks concurrently. As for the Anadrol part, this is what I was thinking:

1-6: Oxymetholone 50mg/day
1-6: Anastrozole .25mg/3 days
Possibly Pregnyl too
1-10: Test-E 500mg/week if I can get my hands on some ASAP
Milk Thistle

Obviously follow with PCT (Nolva and Clomid)

What do you guys think? I'm not quite as concerned with how any of these substances will affect me since I've taken them all before. More concerned about taking Anadrol at just over 145lbs and not having run a cycle in 2.5/3 years. Also, if I can get Test E, I'd probably bump the Anadrol down to 4 weeks instead of 6.

Thanks for reading and the advice. I appreciate it.

Welcome! Definitely stick with the Milk Thistle, everything else you need to restudy.

Back