anadrol

cristian_iron

hello everyone.
my name is cristian and i have a question for some who knows more about steroids.
im 6 feet tall and 202 weight. i did use a cycle like 3 monds ago. and know im thinking use only anadrol for 4 weeks to gain some weight. i just wanna do anadrol 100 mg and them i wanna use a post cycle with novaldex and two Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000 mg. also im going to take care of my liver with mildteasue. i just wanna know if im goinh to lose my time or im going to gain some weight and keep it... pls i need some who can help me thanks......

hello everyone.
my name is cristian and i have a question for some who knows more about steroids.
im 6 feet tall and 202 weight. i did use a cycle like 3 monds ago. and know im thinking use only anadrol for 4 weeks to gain some weight. i just wanna do anadrol 100 mg and them i wanna use a post cycle with novaldex and two Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000 mg. also im going to take care of my liver with mildteasue. i just wanna know if im goinh to lose my time or im going to gain some weight and keep it... pls i need some who can help me thanks......

fuck that. Test E 500mgs a week for 12 weeks. Save that Anadrol for later bro.

i did not like anadrol-and talk about water retention. i didnt even realize it at the time but the other day i looked at a pic of when i was on, and i made the michelin man look lean

anadrol and Winstrol (winny) are waaaay overrated...imo. Drol make s me swell like a prego and Winstrol (winny) makes me ache and bitch like one too

do a test cycle and kickstart it with the drol. a lot of people react very differently to different compounds. i personally love anadrol and when im using it i find that weights feel light and i can just keep upping the weight each set. but whatever you do dont run it on its own. use it to kickstart a 12 week test cycle. and if its your first time start at 50mg ED and then bump it up to 100mg ED if you feel you need to.

anadrol and Winstrol (winny) are waaaay overrated...imo. Drol make s me swell like a prego and Winstrol (winny) makes me ache and bitch like one too

I wouldnt go so far to say these drugs are overrated. Both do exactly what they should do. Alhavi Oxymetholone is the strongest oral steroid I ever tried. Stack it with test and get incredible strength gains. Water retention is not that bad, it goes away when you discontinue drol.And Winstrol (winny) is best precontest drug which is used by many.

Some like drol some dont, those that dont usually seem to like dbol better. That aside, I'd never run it by itself, test is always in a cycle for me.

Back