Anarchy stack 2010 W/ Clen! I would like input, as I already started this cycle.

BriiGuyy

Cycle Begins! I'm 5'11'' Starting weight 198.5 lbs. (no BMI)
GOAL: Get as lean as possible

11/16/10 - 198.5 lbs./40 min. cardio/Shoulders, Triceps & Abs.

1 Pak (Universal multi)
24 tabs - Uni- liver tabs (Universal)
16 caps - EFA lean gold (Labrada EFA blend)
6g - Green Tea Extract
1800mcg - Biotin
3600mg - ALA
3g - ALCAR
120mg - SYN-30
4g - TTA-500
1125mg - RK125
5g - Taurine
3g - Potassium
Milk Thistle
20mcg - Clen (Assessing to my tolerance, 2 weeks on & 2 off, while continuing the rest of the cycle.)

Pre WO-
MRI Black Powder!

Post WO-
6 tabs UNI-Liver,
Myogenix- After Shock Strength & Recovery

Bedtime-
Myogenix- MYO LEAN

No sides, just very slight headache (probably clen.) nothing major. I also had 1 cup of coffee on top of this. Workouts are going strong and great. Can fall asleep at a descent time too.

Last edited:
All of the above is spread out over 6-7 meals daily. Cardio upon waking, empty stomach. Then work, and gym at 5pm.

Last edited:
11/17/10 - 198.5 lbs./ 40 min. cardio/ Biceps, Back, & Abs.

1 -Pak (Universal multi)
24 tabs -Uni- liver tabs (Universal)
16 tabs -EFA lean gold (Labrada EFA blend)
6g -Green Tea Extract
1800mcg - Biotin
3600mg - ALA
3g -ALCAR
120mg - SYN-30
4g - TTA-500
1125mg - RK125
5g - Taurine
3g -Potassium
30mcg - Clen

Pre WO-
MRI Black Powder!

Post WO-
6 tabs UNI-Liver,
Myogenix- After Shock Strength & Recovery

Bedtime-
Myogenix- MYO LEAN

No sides, just very slight headache (probably clen.) nothing major. I also had 1 cup of coffee on top of this. Workouts are going strong and great. Can fall asleep at a descent time too.

half of that shit is useless, cutting isn't really too hard man, just watch your calories, eat clean, and do cardio.

half of that shit is useless, cutting isn't really too hard man, just watch your calories, eat clean, and do cardio.

Thanks for the input. I have tried that, with cardio, but cannot lose the stubborn fat. I eat 6-7 small mealls, LOW carb, HIGH protein. I usually get in 40 min. cardio perday. Any suggestions?

11/18/10 - 198 lbs./ 20 min. elliptical/ Chest, W/ Incline & Decline, Abs/ 20 min. Stair climber.

Bumped to 60mcg clen

2 cups coffee in the AM

Sides: still slight headache

Last edited:
Just figure out your BMR and then how much activity you have, from there calculate your calorie intake, and be pretty precise.

If your really looking to shed the stubborn fat your going to have to be a little more determined, and I suggest you do at least an hour of steady state because in reality if your doing steady state you wont start burning fat until 25-30 mins in so at 40 mins your only getting 10-15 minutes of fat burning time.

Also if you can do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and if you really want to push the envelope throw in some at the end of the day, but if you eat right, you should be fine.

Just figure out your BMR and then how much activity you have, from there calculate your calorie intake, and be pretty precise.

If your really looking to shed the stubborn fat your going to have to be a little more determined, and I suggest you do at least an hour of steady state because in reality if your doing steady state you wont start burning fat until 25-30 mins in so at 40 mins your only getting 10-15 minutes of fat burning time.

Also if you can do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach and if you really want to push the envelope throw in some at the end of the day, but if you eat right, you should be fine.

Thanks for the quick reply. I did order a BMI too, so I'm sure that will help a lot. I have been doing cardio on the elyptical, level 1 intensity, my heart rate is at 180 (not sure if that's HIIT, or not, but it's kinda tough) steady there for 20 min. I'm sure I could increase that to 40 min, with no problem.

Last edited:
11/19/10 - 70mcg - same routines----^

11/20/10 - 80mcg - -----------------^

11/21/10 - 80mcg - 193 lbs. --------^ starting weight 199lbs.

All cardio has been bumbed to 30-40min. on the elypltical and 20min. stairclimber.

NO SIDES anymore/ Defintely can see more definition 6 days in. Also am trying to get my stomach flatter and flatter, which it has been. I heard TTA makes you bloated until you come off of it.

Back