Anavar And Joints

Stangostrone

Hey guys I would like some feedback of wether you guys feel that anavar helps promote healthy joints, I have heard mixed veiws...I personaly feel it dose help but would like to hear more thoughts.

man this is the only oral aas you can do research on pubmed etc. (oxandrin) IMO it drys out the joints but not as bad as winstrol

From the research I have done, it is claimed that Anavar strengthens tendons, joints and connective tissues, in addition to increasing bone density.

But, the articles that I read stated that high amounts of test are counter productive to these positive results. They say that high amounts of test should be avoided and limited to a maximum of 200mg per week while on Anavar, in order to realize the positive effects.

From the research I have done, it is claimed that Anavar strengthens tendons, joints and connective tissues, in addition to increasing bone density.

But, the articles that I read stated that high amounts of test are counter productive to these positive results. They say that high amounts of test should be avoided and limited to a maximum of 200mg per week while on Anavar, in order to realize the positive effects.

I injured my shoulder and ran a low dose of Test, 400mg of deca and anavar and my shoulder is feeling great now.

A good read...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...al-muscle-collagen-synthesis-certain-aas.html

Back