Anavar cycle experiences ...

Gmayne

Hi guys has anyone had an experience with var only? I have test and anavar but in pill form.. I need help how to take

If I were you I would toss them both in the trash, Megatron already told you in another post to not take the oral Testosterone. It is dangerous and very toxic to the liver.
You should not run var unless you run test with it. And from what I read about var it is most likely to be faked these days. As a first cycle you should only run injectable test.
I'm by far not the most experienced person here, but from what I gather you have a lot of reading to do.

Dam what do they fake the var with? I'm not asking for specific site but is there really legit sites I could buy from or should I stay away from them?

Unless you are female you should not run an oral-only cycle. You need injectable test as the foundation of your cycle. Have you read the FAQs thread link I gave you? If not, it is listed below in my signature. It explains why.

That's the thing tho megatron I want to run test e but can find any anywhere.. Unless some websites but don't wanna get scammed

That's the thing tho megatron I want to run test e but can find any anywhere.. Unless some websites but don't wanna get scammed

Your source can get orals but not injectable? Something sounds fishy.

Stick around a while and make friends. You have to give it time and then someone may help you out. You have to earn trust though.

I lost my period for a few months and my nipples became a little sensitive. I did enjoy my clitoral enlargement though - made for fun times with my lesbian and bi housemates!

Tee-hee!

Errrrrrrrrr, uhhh....

Listen to the fine gents that have told you NOT to do what you've dead set your sights on doing. You will not enjoy life quite the same during or after. Although I'd love to see these bottles as I bet I know what you've been scamme.... Errrrrrrrrr spent your money on. :)

I lost my period for a few months and my nipples became a little sensitive. I did enjoy my clitoral enlargement though - made for fun times with my lesbian and bi housemates!

Tee-hee!

Errrrrrrrrr, uhhh....

Listen to the fine gents that have told you NOT to do what you've dead set your sights on doing. You will not enjoy life quite the same during or after. Although I'd love to see these bottles as I bet I know what you've been scamme.... Errrrrrrrrr spent your money on. :)

i spit out my drink through my nostrils reading this..

Thanks man appreciate all the help.. So what should I do with the test orals and anavar? Really get rid of it?

Thanks man appreciate all the help.. So what should I do with the test orals and anavar? Really get rid of it?

Return it or throw it in the trash. I feel like I have recently given out similar advice. You need injectable test when you are old enough (25 years old).

Great advice from the vets above... do yourself a favour and take it on board OP...

Your 1st cycle needs to be Test only... as for sources - keep your eyes peeled - they'll fall right on your lap ;)

Is it against the rules to at least ask if the ******** reccommended sites r legit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back