Anavar cycle with Tribulus for PCT

grahamshow

Hello,

Second time doing a cycle and hope now to work toward my desired body. So I've heard that var is very mild yet the first cycle I did I gained tones of muscle to the point where I got stretch marks so it wasn't favorable to gain that much that quickly. If I remember correctly I was doing 40 mg. My next cycle I will only do 25 mg of var for 50 days to add a little edge to my routine and have low toxic potential to my liver and kidneys since var is synthesized mainly in kidneys . My question though is does var completely shut you down test wise. Also can I use tribulus PCT which is supposed to naturally make you produce your regular/max test levels for your body so would that be strong enough to jump start my test PCT. I was going to start the tribulus right at the end of my cycle. Haven't started yet gonna in a few days. Thanks ahead of time to anyone that responds.

What he said ^^^^^^
Hiw old are you? You wont find one seasoned bro on this site that will condone an oral only cycle or even a cycle without testosterone. Risk vs reward is the game played here. Risk is too high for the reward on any oral only cycle. How fast did you lose all your gains on the previous cycle you mentioned?

AND oral only cylces are not for men either. read up of first cycles as you dont know what your doing man.

If you gained tons of muscle odds are your "var" was dbol

There it is. Knew someone would have to say it ;)
The only time a person claims to gain "tons" off of var.....they are recovering from an accident and have been malnourished for a while (severely under weight). So I definitely agree.....not gaining a lot unless you are new to the gym or in recovery. And if you're new to the gym you dont need steroids to make gains. Anyway.....dont want to get into a lecture about just how bad oral only cycles are......but they are a shitty idea.
Get back to us with some stats and lots of bros will try to get ya pointed in the right direction, cuz right now you are way off course.

Thanks for all the feed back so I guess there is a chance that the var I had wasn't var and another kind of performance enhancer. The stuff I have now is supposedly pharmaceutical grade that's why I went with it. My stats I'm 5 11 270 pretty fat right now but strong like a bull. Sure I get results at the gym but very slow. I have been working out hard six months with proper diet and getting little to no results so I am going to do a var cycle and use tribulus as pct . Not sure why everyone pushes toward adding test as well. I just want t little extra edge. I will then get blood work done to ensure I am back to regular test in my body. Following this cycle I will probably take some of the advice given depending on how the var works for me. So Test works good I hear. The only reason I would like to stick to var is because of the side effect are very low. I don't want an enlarged heart or other things that could happen. If I can shave 30 pounds of fat on this cycle and gain 10 pounds of muscle over 50 days then I will have achieved my goal for cycle one. If you guys are interested still let me know your thoughts once again. I just don't understand why you guys say no var only. Isn't any gains a good thing and the milder the effects the better. Enlighten me, I will take everything in I learn here. Thanks.

To clarify I am back working out I know my way around diet nutrition and the gym very well and have always gotten great results. Until recently I think that's what comes with age I'm 35 now.

10 pounds of muscle in 50 days??? With var only??? Those gains are rare even if using testosterone and dbol......in 50 days that is. You're talking about losing a lot of fat and gaining a lot of muscle. This can only happen if you are new to the gym. I understand what you're thinking.....WE ALL THOUGHT THIS WAY IN THE BEGINNING. I wanted to do a var only cycle. Thankfully I knew some pro bodybuilders and they got me researching before just jumping in. I ultimately ended up here on this site. MOST of the bros here want to help. Many of the bros here have been in the game for over 10 years.

Oral only cycles are so mild that they only work for women. Women also do not need to supplement with test because they obviously don't get suppressed. Dbol, and compounds like it, are known to give quick results for men. But......there is some suppression and much of the weight gain is water. Water in the muscle can look like muscle growth......but it goes away when usage stops. I'm rambling now but I'm trying to help you understand why orals are only useful as an addition to a stack. Dbol by itself works wonders for short term strength.....but what's the point in that unless you are a competitive power lifter. Arnold is known to have referred to dbol as the breakfast of champions. His point being that it's a great supplement to everything else.

Sounds like you're determined to do this. So go ahead. But do so knowing that you WILL suppress your natural production.....your liver enzymes will get a little out of whack....and your pct should be at least clomid. So if somebody held a gun to my head and told me I had to do var only and for 2 months........then I would do the var then IMMEDIATELY follow it with 50mg clomid per day for one week followed by 3 or 4 weeks of clomid at 25mg per day. I'd get bloodwork before starting then a month after pct. And I would expect very little.

Now......what would I add to the cycle? That's simple.....400 to 500mg test c per week for 16 weeks. 1/4mg arimidex 2 to 3 times per week. HCG twice per week at 250 per shot and adjust up of needed. PCT is another discussion but I'd do a typical basic low dose pct for an extended period to increase my chances of recovery. However, if I were in your shoes I'd keep doing what your doing until I got a little bit more lean. Our bodies are easier to manage and understand when we are lean. Done rambling.

If you have any actual questions please ask and be specific......some bros around here will answer you

Last edited:
Thanks for the response that helps me out a lot. So Clomid for PCT I was just going to use the tribulus but to be safe I will use the clomid for sure I would hate to lose test permanently. My next cycle I'm going to do a lot more research on most likely use needles then which I was avoiding but I think to do it right I will have to I have done HGH so I'll just make sure I keep it sterile and use new needles. Also I'm going to read up on your suggested cycle and learn as much as I can. Cardio train for me as well as weights lol. Thanks again.

I was going to write a response, but no need. Just see above ^^^^^^^^

Var only will suppress your natural testosterone production and leave you low on test and estrogen in a few weeks. Tribulus for PCT would be completely useless.

Back