Anavar does not reduce testosterone in low doses. Read this please.

Damn forum won't let me give you more rep Rip, apparently I have to spread some around.

Reactions: Onk
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mrrippedzilla again.

You just got Zilla'ed.........seriously though ive read all your posts and at the beginning I gave you the benefit of the doubt, i thought hey maybe this guy is just new and needs to learn, i was clearly mistaken. Its obvious your trolling or have a mental block as no one who actually wants to learn or has any common sense would reply how you have.

I dont see how you cant see what is washed, dried, iron, and layed right out in front of you.

Before I kick this dead horse some more, I do want to restate that Ripped provided you with answers including proof that's applicable to your situation. Besides, I thought you slept on this and decided to listen?

So if that is the case, how do I know supplements in general don't mess up the human body as well?
Supplements can cause just as much harm (or more) than AAS can. This is why many of them have a dose listed on the bottle, which can be dangerous to exceed. My little brother found this out as a child when he consumed an entire bottle of iron fortified Flintstone vitamins. Iron is needed, but too much is TOXIC and can kill you. He didn't particularly enjoy the activated charcoal and stomach pumping that ensued.

There are many men out there who have ran oral only cycles with Var and received solid gains. As long as they keep hitting the gym hard they pretty much maintain what they have and continue to grow. What do you say about that? This is why I am highly confused.
Do you know how many guys make outright retarded claims? Apparently some think it's normal to gain 40 lbs in 10 weeks, only to "lose" their "gains" by dropping 36lbs of it later. (it's water because they didn't use an AI)

Hell, I've seen kids brag that they tripled their max lifts during a cycle. Is this possible? Sure, if you bench 20lbs. My point being that if it's not a PUBLISHED and PEER-REVIEWED study, you can take it with a grain of salt as Milton mentioned above. Even then, you have to be able to determine what is actually science and what's pseudoscience.

SO basically Var should only be used by guys who are advanced lifters looking to cut for a contest. Correct?

Its counterproductive for a guy who is just starting out looking to put on MASS. You may gain a little bit but in the long term it won't be worth it cause you will lose it within a couple months more than likely. Might as well just continue to eat well and lift weights and take creatine.

Yes, many advanced guys will take var. But they ALSO take testosterone among other compounds. You stop making test during a cycle, so ignoring the fact that the body NEEDS testosterone to function is just ignorance.

You're in good hands here, listen to what these guys are telling you, and you can avoid messing up your body, and wasting your hard-earned money.

My .02c :)

Reactions: MBB
I may be in the minority here, but I see a good faith effort (especially in post #18) to bring legitimate supporting data to draw the distinction between suppression and being "shut down", and supporting the premise of his original post, yet he's still being shouted down.

I don't think we should let consensus reach the point of dogma here...

I may be in the minority here, but I see a good faith effort (especially in post #18) to bring legitimate supporting data to draw the distinction between suppression and being "shut down", and supporting the premise of his original post, yet he's still being shouted down.

I don't think we should let consensus reach the point of dogma here...

I admire your positive outlook on his intentions.

Firstly, some may find a distinction between some suppression and being completely shut down but I dont.
Suppression is suppression & justifing the use of a compound because it only suppresses you "a little bit" is idiotic.

Secondly, you see someone who is trying to do the proper research but what I see is someone looking for the proper research that backs up his original conclusion - big difference.
I do NOT believe that he just happened to find a bunch of articles saying var is fine but none that say the opposite.
I also do NOT believe that a pubmed search only came up with studies supporting him & none showing suppression.

Basically, he is looking for what he WANTS to see & ignoring everything else - not exactly a good faith effort :)

Listen guys I have stopped taking the Var yesterday. No Var today either and no more from here on out. I thought overall that it would do me more harm than good, especially since I am 35 years old.

If I was 25 or 26 different story possibly. I may be able to get away with it. But at my age its pretty risky to be honest with you. And secondly, I have made nice gains so far with just hard work and eating right. Ive only been at this sport for 6 months. Why am I even thinking of using gear in the first place? Lets be honest, the only way this stuff is going to work for me especially at my age is if I take test along with Var. I could just take test on its own and it would be beneficial to me. But Var only would pretty much be pointless and yeah I would have some new muscles for a couple months but it would be fake and they would disappear fairly quickly. So Im not willing to sleep on that each night to be honest with you. If I stay to lifting and eating right and doing it naturally I Will know that everything I gain will be real and that's what will make me happy. To be honest with you Im not ready to stick needles in my ass so I don't think this is for me. Nothing shameful about being a natural bodybuilder. I do not even know how to go about loading up a needle the correct way. I could really hurt myself doing that as well.

Since I only took the Var for 3 days at a low dose, should my harmones still be ok overall? Its not like I was taking 100 mgs of the stuff to begin with. I went to the gym today and I felt fine and I felt like getting out of bed early in the morning like I normally do.

Last edited:
Back